Photo

Junk Combiner (When Shooting Riser Is Not Enough, WHO YA GONNA CALL)

- - - - - light warrior junk synchro BDScustoms synchron

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:04 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

dcwtmim-475e9b1d-995e-4244-acfe-69a3414f

Junk Combiner: Info

Oh look a double mill that won't have everybody reaching for the hemlock o happy day. And it only works with non-LIGHT or DARK monsters, so when we inevitably get rid of Glow-Up Bulb, this card won't stand a risk of being 
ban_hammer_pixel__by_bdsceptyr-dcgbd8a.g
Not like your opponent won't have bigger issues with the column removal that can easily make your opponent's Link Summoning hellish and also Accel Synchroing. So have fun with that. 

Till the next card, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,766 posts
    Last Visit Today, 08:04 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Tkk

Tkk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
    Last Visit Jun 18 2019 11:01 PM

Hey I'll give some feedback. Maybe checkout my cards too on Advanced Multiples because I feel ignored T_T

I like the idea of a low stat'd utility Synchro like this. Being able to draw from 2 Junk monsters is pretty fun. I'm not sure about the 2nd effect. It definitely needs some kind of impact on the board to justify it's high investment to summon, but I almost wish it had more to do with rewarding the player for Synchro Summoning. Maybe like...

Once per opponent's turn (Quick Effect); You can target 1 monster you control; Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using that monster, and if you do, send 1 card your opponent controls to the GY.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users