Photo

All of my Archetype Threads - The Ultimate Backup

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Prince

• Survivor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,256 posts
    Last Visit 39 minutes ago
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

This is all my Archetypes I have on YCM, in case the site goes down again. I also have them on Pastebin and other sites, but hey, let's test out how many I Archetypes I can fit into one thread, shall we? They are in order of newest to oldest, and I just copied the whole threads, in case I want to post that elsewhere at some point. In case you want to check their threads, if YCM is still up, here's the full list: https://pastelink.net/mfo5

Finished! This was quite the thing to do, it's so many threads, and copy pasting has some issues attached to it, like images not working always, some weird spacing issues where there's a large space between lines, which takes a long time to fix, so I just said screw it. It was interesting to look back at some of my old cards though, there are some in here that I may want to remake or add to, since the game is so different from what it was back in 2014. I have more that will be forever lost to time, since they were on Dueling Network Forums and that shut down, and some I may have just missed somehow.

Archetypes

Edited by Zaziuma, 18 January 2019 - 01:13 PM.

Zaziuma

Zaziuma

Prince

• Topic Starter
  • Survivor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,256 posts
    Last Visit 39 minutes ago
  • Discord:Zaziuma#4720

Since I cannot have them all in one post, the remaining will be here:

Archetypes Part 2