[DBIC] Infinite Ignition Riverstorm

49938753_1992363170800793_65384424150935

DBIC-JP007 Infinite Ignition Riverstorm

EARTH Machine Xyz Effect Monster
RK5 2500/500
Materials: 2 Level 5 monsters
You can only use the 1st and 3rd effects of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; either add 1 EARTH Machine monster from your Deck to your hand, or send 1 EARTH Machine monster from your Deck to the GY.
(2) When this card destroys an opponent’s monster by battle: You can attach that monster to this card as Xyz Material.
(3) If this card is in the GY: You can Tribute 1 Machine Link Monster; Special Summon this card in Defense Position.

Oh, a Level 5 Xyz Deck? I do love me some Level 5s. Well, I can see the "infinite" part pretty well, as Tributing a Link Monster means you get to attach the monster to it again, though sadly this has poor DEF, but perhaps something will be able to make this card not just a sitting duck. I still wish it wasn't another Machine/EARTH thing, it's so overdone.

Oh, a Level 5 Xyz Deck? I do love me some Level 5s. Well, I can see the "infinite" part pretty well, as Tributing a Link Monster means you get to attach the monster to it again, though sadly this has poor DEF, but perhaps something will be able to make this card not just a sitting duck. I still wish it wasn't another Machine/EARTH thing, it's so overdone.

Does seem like its inspired by Digvorzhak, that 3-mat Rank 5 in existence. Am I the only one seeing that?

Archived