Metalmorphians (WIP Archetype)

Joltzy

Hello! My name's Joltzy, i created this account about 20 minutes ago, it's nice to meet you!
This is an idea that has been on my mind for a while now
The idea of the archetype is pretty simple, it's made to allow the player to fusion summon a monster pretty much every turn. I was mostly inspired by my favorite archetype ever "Elemental Hero" (laugh all you want), because i just love to overwhelm my opponent with fusion monsters
Now all talk aside, let's get to the actual card
_
 Metalmorphian - Inzect
DARK(attribute)
2 (level)
200 ATK/ 100 DEF
Machine/ Effect

If you have a "X - Morph" fusion monster which you control the materials of, and this card is listed as one: You can reveal it from your Extra Deck, tribute the materials from your side of the field and Special Summon it from your Extra Deck, but destroy it during the End Phase (this is treated as a Fusion Summon). Once per turn, you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; equip this monster from your side of the field to that target. If this card is equipped to a monster, that monster cannot declare an attack. When that monster leaves the field, destroy this card. When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster
-
Well, i don't have much else to say, i just ask of you to correct the actual writing of the card's effect if possible (pretty please?), and also, leave your feedback on the idea!.
Thank you fr your time, i hope you have a good day!

• 2 weeks later...

You can Reveal an "X-Morph" Fusion Monster from the Extra Deck: Tribute Monsters you control that listed on that card (including this card); Special Summon that Monster to your field (This is Treated as Fusion Summon) but its destroyed during the End Phase of this turn. Once per turn, you can Target 1 face-up monster your opponent control; equip this card to that target. The equipped monster cannot declare an Attack. When f this equip card leaves the field When this card leaves the field, destroy the equipped monster.

Proper review soon, kinda busy with irl things

ok proper review

i dont think you should put this in Experiment its was realistic enough (well with addition of my fixes) to be put in casual multiple section. also being 1 card of archetype i can't really appraise the value of this card unless you post another archetype member first so my current review is will gloss over what this one already is and might change if you add another members

so basically a contact fusion enabler in the same vein as Neos Fusion although this one does fusion summon properly so if the fusion got pops you can reborn it. the self-destruct penalty probably needed if in future you gonna made strong fusion preferably the ones that can't really bypass that penalty (although you may bypassed it with maybe a certain play of fusion for competitive edge). oh yes you better have quite spammy main deck monsters given the you need to control the tributes which not the easiest scenario to fulfill since you also need to summon link monster first

alternatively, you can equip this card to stop attacks. not really amazing in this game as much but its not bad. that pop ala Graydles equip is a nice compensation for that lackness

Archived