[20TH-C] Malefic Selector

A Spell Card from Bonds Beyond Time appears for Malefics, designed to help you search your key cards!

DxMFPT3UwAA3k3H.jpg?resize=300%2C211&ssl

20TH-JPC07 Sin Selector (Malefic Selector)
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Banish 2 “Malefic” cards from your GY; add 2 “Malefic” cards from your Deck to your hand, with different names from each other and those banished cards, except “Malefic Selector”

Seems good, though the main problem I see is that Melefic don't have a way to quickly put cards in the GY, since you can only have one on the field at a time, so you probably have to use outside sources to put things in the GY for this. I mean yes, later game it will not be a problem, but hard to use as an initial searcher, unless there is a really good way to put a lot of Malefic in the GY without compromising plays.

Seems good, though the main problem I see is that Melefic don't have a way to quickly put cards in the GY, since you can only have one on the field at a time, so you probably have to use outside sources to put things in the GY for this. I mean yes, later game it will not be a problem, but hard to use as an initial searcher, unless there is a really good way to put a lot of Malefic in the GY without compromising plays.

Dragons getting to grave isn't hard man

Archived