Photo

A Majestic Return ! New "Majestic" cards for 5Ds Dragons (Written)

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

The Old Charlelot

The Old Charlelot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:31 PM

Hey everyone,

So, like I said in a previous post, I ended up watching a few episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds anime during the last Christmas Break and I noticed that besides Yusei and Jack, most of the Signers got pretty much shafted by the writers and the plot of the show. It is painfully obvious that Akisa, Crow, Luna and Leo never really got the chance to truly shine and to unlock the same level of power that the other two main characters mentioned above. Even worst, some of them seem to be just as useless in a duel than they are for the development of the main plot. I decided to attempt to rectify this injustice by creating a few new cards for the “Majestic” Archetype.

Have a look and tell me what you guys think. Also, don’t hesitate to check back with this post in a little while. I may add others Synchros similar to Shooting Star Dragon and Red Nova Dragon for the other Signer Dragons.

Monster Cards:

Spell Cards

Trap Cards:

Extra Deck:

Upgrade for the other Signer Dragons:

The Old Charlelot

The Old Charlelot

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
    Last Visit Today, 03:31 PM

Hey everyone,

As promised, I bring you my current ideas for upgrading the Signer Dragons that did not get an alternate form in the show. Not gonna lie, it was pretty tough. Since both Yusei and Jack use an epic Summoning technique to bring out their ultimate monsters (those powers being Clear Mind and Burning Soul respectively), I tried to imagine a unique power and Summoning condition for each of the other Signers and use those as a basis for their new Dragons. I also added a few “companion cards” which I hope could ease the task of bringing those monsters on the field in a somewhat efficient fashion.

So, take a look and tell me what you guys think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users