TCG Banlist 2019 Jan 28

I've been hoping Konami unbanned outdated choices like Tribe Infecting Virus for a while, and they went ahead and released Cyber Stain instead.
I think I'll never drop the fact they errata'd Sinister Serpent as hard as they did and Phoenix Blade a year or so later became Sinister Serpent 4 times per turn.

Other than that, no complaints. I pulled like 10 Soul Charges from decks but cannot say I'm against what they did to it (I have a huge collection of cards with my brother IRL, and a ton of casual decks we use on each other... I don't really go around buying cards despite how this statement looks xD )

I've been hoping Konami unbanned outdated choices like Tribe Infecting Virus for a while, and they went ahead and released Cyber Stain instead.

I think I'll never drop the fact they errata'd Sinister Serpent as hard as they did and Phoenix Blade a year or so later became Sinister Serpent 4 times per turn.

Other than that, no complaints. I pulled like 10 Soul Charges from decks but cannot say I'm against what they did to it (I have a huge collection of cards with my brother IRL, and a ton of casual decks we use on each other... I don't really go around buying cards despite how this statement looks xD )

I'm against TCG constantly doing this. They release a problem archetype like Dangers, then ban cards that dangers cause problems with, and then dangers still cause problems

Archived