Photo

I am new to this forum!

__Blank__ New Person

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

__Blank__

__Blank__

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    Last Visit Jan 29 2019 04:50 PM

First I will Introduce Myself:

Hello Fellow duelists, I am Sora, otherwise known as Blank, I like to create handles around my favorite series and I really find myself leering in the direction of High Stakes Gambling Animations such as:

Deadman Wonderland, as well as Compulsive Gambler, and especially No Game No Life

I also really Enjoy my share of other 18+ Material Animes, especially ones with Epic Battles, Spell Battles, or otherwise decent Plot and Story Line along with Emotional reactions.

I have experience with Yu-Gi-Oh itself, as well as Tournaments, Communities and the like.

I came upon this Community by chance on viewing it from a branch from a reddit post I read, and I saw it was theorizing why people didn't know about Dueling Book, mainly they seemed to stem from it's creation point, and as an active till it died member from DNF, I can easily state that's because there was a good chunk of people who thought it was "funny" to post [Don't Click it's a virus] in response to the site's link being posted. As it was suffering lag issues other users may have felt *due to lack of knowledge* that a virus was affecting their connection and quit out instantly, I am guilty of this assumption as my own connection was less than pleasurable.

Pleased to meet you all, and I hope to be a Positive Influence to this Community. I also have Experience with Judging, Hosting Tournaments, and I frequently used to do my own in the old days, especially Goat when I found a number of people took interest in it.

I am finding myself branching away from Dueling Book, due to personal reasons, and I found that there is a community, or few that are bigger than the one I am part of, so I am seeking a new Social Group, as I dislike my previous one (It's just not for me).

Hope to have some good competitive Duels as well, I am challenging clans when I find them on DB and some accept my challenge and are more of a disappointment when I find out some have to re-read their cards. I am a speed duelist and do not take time to think as much, and prefer duelists of the same level to that.

Let's all have fun and play together!

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,985 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 06:33 PM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

Hi blank, you ever heard of OCG my man?

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

MetalSonic

MetalSonic

Screw Bowsette. Omelette.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,392 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 05:36 PM
  • Spouse:Sari Sumdac
Hi Blank. Tell me what you know about the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise.
Posted Image
Discord tag: Metal Sonic#4736

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users