[20th-C] Dark Sacrifice

I can think of a few Decks that would be very happy to have this card. Burning Abyss and Phantom Knights being two of the top contenders.

It isn't a Counter Trap, and it involves a little bit of prediction of what your opponent is using, but this can help against board wipes in certain Decks.

That dark entity looks kinda similar to lswarm virus like the ones in Steelswarm Origin and (Especially) Creeping Darkness...but its probably one of "konami non-chalantly use a lore-based card on something random as long i deeemed appropiate even though is confusing the heck lore lovers" kind of card....

That dark entity looks kinda similar to lswarm virus like the ones in Steelswarm Origin and (Especially) Creeping Darkness...but its probably one of "konami non-chalantly use a lore-based card on something random as long i deeemed appropiate even though is confusing the heck lore lovers" kind of card....

Well, there is Steelswarm Scout and Evilswarm Kerykeion fuel. But yeah, this wouldn't be the first time a card with such art was made. Fiend Griefing hints Fabled with Ganashia and one of the imps, but there's better options for Fabled to use. And funny enough, both this card and Griefing are more at home with Burning Abyss than in whatever archetype the art features/hints.

That dark entity looks kinda similar to lswarm virus like the ones in Steelswarm Origin and (Especially) Creeping Darkness...but its probably one of "konami non-chalantly use a lore-based card on something random as long it deeemed appropiate even though is confusing the heck lore lovers" kind of card....

That's the thing, the knight depicted in the art isn't really a part of the DT story, so I'd say it was something random as well.

Archived