"Vantablack" Archetype

MYWORLD

I have 2 monster in it now, they are both ritual monsters. More cards for the archetype will come out soon. : )

I still don't know how to put cards into posts, but that doesn't matter. 

I can just do this:

Vantablack: Absolute Darkness

- Level 11

- DARK

- Fiend

- Ritual

- Effect

- This card can only be summoned by using "Absolute Vantablack Ritual", and having at least 3 monsters as tribute. For each additional monster used as tribute, this card may attack 1 additional time each battle phase and gains 1000 ATK. This card cannot be targeted by effects, While it is on the field Your opponent cannot summon LIGHT attribute monsters, and if this card were to be summoned while your opponent has a LIGHT attribute monster on their field, destroy it, and deal damage to your opponent equal to it's ATK. Once per turn you may banish 1 "Vantablack" monster from your GY, then lower the ATK and DEF of all monster on the opponents side of the field by the amount of ATK the banished "Vantablack" monster had. If a monsters ATK or DEF were to become 0 due to this cards effect, destroy it, and deal 600 damage to your opponent. 

- 4000 ATK

- 4000 DEF

The boss monster     

Here's the second Ritual monster for the archetype:

Vantablack: Darksword

- level 8 

- DARK

- Fiend

- Ritual 

- Effect

- This card can only be summoned by using "Vantablack Ritual, and having at least 2 monsters as tribute. This card cannot be targeted by effects, While it is on the field your opponent cannot summon LIGHT attribute monsters. When this card is summoned, deal 700 damage to your opponent. Once per turn you may destroy 1 card on the field. This card can inflict piercing damage. If this destroys a monster by battle, it is banished. 

- 3000 ATK

- 2000 DEF

The second card

Archived