vla1ne

vla1ne

Edited for spelling errors.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:41 AM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

So... A group of italians decided to make a massive float in (what was rumored to be mockery but clearly lead to) appreciation of trump. the video itself pretty much says everything that i could possibly say on the topic though. so i'll leave it at this:

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

~ P O L A R I S ~

~ P O L A R I S ~

love

• Senior Members

• 9,821 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 09:57 AM

Bello regazzo bello, bravissimo! With this, Italy re-establishes itself as a nation at the pinnacle of fine art and high culture.

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,611 posts
    Last Visit Today, 09:36 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

So... A group of italians decided to make a massive float in (what was rumored to be mockery but clearly lead to) appreciation of trump. the video itself pretty much says everything that i could possibly say on the topic though. so i'll leave it at this:

It's not entirely clear it was meant to mock. That sword has something along the lines of "eat these tarrifs mother fucker" written on it

The guy who made it noted that Trump was waging war using words and economics rather than missiles 

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

vla1ne

vla1ne

Edited for spelling errors.

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,673 posts
    Last Visit Today, 05:41 AM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

It's not entirely clear it was meant to mock. That sword has something along the lines of "eat these tarrifs mother fucker" written on it

The guy who made it noted that Trump was waging war using words and economics rather than missiles 

the dude who made it is a rather blunt critic of trump. if it's in appreciation, that's awesome, but either way, it only makes him look better.

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users