Saiba Aisu

58mUpyp.png

Card Art: Saiba Aisu

Dancing Fusion

Normal Spell Card

Fusion Summon 1 "Cyber" Warrior Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Materials. If your opponent controls a monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, you can also use monsters in your Deck as Fusion Material. You cannot Normal or Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this card, except "Cyber" Warrior or "Cyber" Fairy monsters. You can banish this card from your Graveyard and target 1 "Cyber Blader" you control; apply an effect listed on it that depends on the number of monsters your opponent controls until the End Phase. You can only use each effect of "Dancing Fusion" once per turn.

P8RxUXN.png

I wanted to create a fun card that would revitalize Cyber Girls as an archetype, while also allowing for combination plays with Cyber Angels. Assuming your opponent controls an Extra Deck Monster, you can use this card to Special Summon Cyber Blader using monsters from your Deck (Etoile Cyber and Blade Skater) as Fusion Materials. You can then banish this card from the Graveyard in order to apply Cyber Blader's third effect ("Negate your opponent's activated card effects") until the End Phase, allowing you to play without interference. From there, you can use cards like Machine Angel Absolute Ritual to recycle Etoile Cyber and Blade Skater from the Graveyard for Ritual Summons.

well gem knights got brilliant fusion, so honestly don't see why not. Konami has a way of revitalizing old archetypes when we least expect it.

Yeah, that's true. Although the thing is, Konami seems to have decided that Alexis is only worth promoting for her Ritual Monsters (Cyber Angels)...

Yeah, that's true. Although the thing is, Konami seems to have decided that Alexis is only worth promoting for her Ritual Monsters (Cyber Angels)...

As much as this may hurt fans of alexis, that is basically why she was made originally to broadcast; the cyber blader archetype. She had a...interesting tsundere approach about her personality, some very intelligent design on her dueling story and was very clearly a romantic antagonist for jaden...but she was made purely to make cyber bladers well known. 

I think, to this day, Alexis remains one of the best and most well-designed characters ever designed for the show. Without a doubt, she's definitely my favorite female character, anyway. She just got a pretty shoddy treatment when it came to her actual duels.

I'm gonna keep working on other Cyber Girl/Cyber Angel supports!

I think, to this day, Alexis remains one of the best and most well-designed characters ever designed for the show. Without a doubt, she's definitely my favorite female character, anyway. She just got a pretty shoddy treatment when it came to her actual duels.

I'm gonna keep working on other Cyber Girl/Cyber Angel supports!

You should and honestly it reminds me of how Anzu...my mistake.. Tea Gardner got the shaft in character development as well. Best of luck!

Given how her Cyber Warriors hardly got any support after the beginning of the GX age, I say it merits the effect. It'd be strong for some archetypes, but for a couple of monsters that aren't directly tied it is solid support. I know there is a few cards like Cyber Tutubon, but that's just not as good!

Exactly. In order to use Dancing Fusion, you need to run Etoile Cyber and Blade Skater which are objectively terrible cards, no matter how pretty their artwork might be... Like I mentioned above, it's meant to be used in conjunction with Cyber Angels, hence the strict summoning restriction.

Archived