Photo

Swing Into Action (Are YOU Ready to Play?)

- - - - - BDScustoms spell ARC-V pendulum performapal xyz synchro

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,676 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 07:52 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

And before you ask

Challenging everyone, everywhere, every day is usually the mark of one'a two things: 1) An obsessive-compulsive, or 2) SG-1. Only one of them has actually put down gods. Continue....

dd0a31s-8d05e9da-01db-40f8-a2ac-6cc6acf3

Swing into Action: Info

So onto this card. 

Fills in the blanks of Extra Deck Summoning that Pendulum Fusion did not, and ties into our favorite tomato-haired attention sink, Yuya, by allowing it to literally 'swing into' Action Spells and Those Performapals Almost Nobody Uses. 

It giving off extra draws is, I'm afraid, the price of admission, as this is not searchable and normally, Pendulums are already resource-intensive enough without demanding you bomb your Scales for no equivalent value. Goodness, even Wavering Eyes isn't enough to serve up drinks with these days, +1ing will likely need to be the spice of life for non-Archetypal tech that isn't a A) Trap, B) handtrap or C) something that counters em' to ever see use.

And no before you ask... 

tenor.gif?itemid=5881848

Till the next card, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users