"Mythical Mare" and "Rainbow Power"Archetype. Draw Engine Idea with win condition.

Dougtheloremaster

Before I get to the cards a disclaimer:
Ponies aren't for everyone. If you personally don't like them that is just fine with me, judge my cards on the mechanics only, please. If like me you enjoy MLP for what it is, feel free to comment on picture choices. I did not make the artwork just the cards.Without further ado my card ideas.

The "Mythical Mare" archetype is meant to be a fluid, but not "broken" draw engine. I would love to hear your thoughts on the mechanics I came up with. Tried to keep them balance with current top decks but not to the point they are "broken" hard once per turns, the mythical mares search each other out and consist of 3 effects and 3 normals. This is my first attempt and I would love to see how I did. Let me know.

If they appear overpowered to you, please give me reasons why. The cards are as follows.:
XeQP4WF.png

W1iS886.png

tB8PsAF.png

fuKNiwo.png

MzR5CJ4.png

QrZvPTr.png

The "Rainbow Power" archetype consists of rank 4 xyz monsters. The effects are made to specifically mess with your opponents board. Twilight is made to be a "swarm engine" again hard once per turns and reasonable atk and def. Rainbow Dash is meant to be a twin twister eff. Fluttershy is essentially a board wide honest at the cost of 2 mats. Applejack steals from your opponents GY. Pinkie is the beat stick with an added banish effect. Rarity is a 3 mat pot of greed, with a discard effect and takes 2 mats to activate. 

WciSkSk.png

V1IOB0n.png

ygAHdCh.png

6uXaoOW.png

8xb3gtz.png

oq4gAXi.png

• 2 weeks later...

Remember that when you post a card image you also have to type the card's effect below, because some people will not able to look at images on their device for different reasons. First, I am going to fix the cards' PSCT, and then I will actually review the cards.

Mythical Mare - Rainbow Dash

If this card is Normal Summoned: Activate 1 of the following effects.

Special Summon 1 "Mythical Mare" monster from your GY in Defense Position.

Add 1 "Mythical Mare" monster from your Deck to your hand.

You can only use 1 effect of "Mythical Mare - Rainbow Dash" per turn.

Mythical Mare - Fluttershy

If this card is attacked, it gains 500 ATK for each "Mythical Mare" monster you control. If this card is sent from the field to the GY*: You can add up to 2 Level 4 "Mythical Mare" monsters with 1500 DEF and different names from your Deck to your hand, and if you do, banish this card from your GY during the End Phase.

Mythical Mare - Rarity

If you control "Mythical Mare - Unicorn Twilight" or "Mythical Mare - Rainbow Dash", you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). If this card is Special Summon: You can Tribute this card, then target up to 2 different "Mythical Mare" monsters in your GY with different names, except "Mythical Mare - Rarity"; add them to your hand.

Rainbow Power - Rainbow Dash

2 Level 4 Winged Beast monsters

Detach 1 material from this card; destroy 2 face-down Spell/Trap Cards your opponent controls. You can only use this effect of "Rainbow Power - Rainbow Dash" once per turn.

Rainbow Power - Alicorn Twilight

2 Level 4 Beast monsters

Detach 1 material from this card; add 3 "Mythical Mare" monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand. Detach 2 materials from this card; Special Summon up to 3 "Mythical Mare" monsters with different names from your GY. You can only use 1 effect of "Rainbow Power - Alicorn Twilight" per turn, and only once that turn.

Rainbow Power - Fluttershy

2 Level 4 Winged Beast monsters

You can detach 2 materials from this card; return all monsters your opponent controls to the hand. You can only use this effect of "Rainbow Power - Fluttershy" once per turn.

Rainbow Power - Applejack

2 Level 4 Beast monsters

You can detach 1 material from this card; add 1 Spell Card from your opponent's GY to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Rainbow Power - Applejack" once per turn.

Rainbow Power - Rarity

3 Level 4 Beast monsters

You can detach 2 materials from this card; discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand, then you can draw 2 cards. You can only use this effect of "Rainbow Power - Rarity" once per turn.

Rainbow Power - Pinkie Pie

3 Level 4 Beast monsters

(Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card; banish 3 cards from your opponent's GY, and if you do, this card gains 600 ATK for each monster banished this way, until the end of the turn. You can only use this effect of "Rainbow Power - Pinkie Pie" once per turn.

* I am assuming that Fluttershy's effect activates when it is sent from the field to the GY. Correct me if otherwise.

Archived