Pokemon Sword & Pokemon Shield

~British Soul~

Yeah, plus they'd have to redesign Kalos, its characters and set a time frame. I mean, the Johto games take place three years after the events of the gen 1 games. Who knows how much time will pass from the gen 6 games.

Though, if there isn't an option to go to Kalos, if this region is as people speculated to have been at war with Kalos, they could throw some references to the war.

Kinda figured it was Chuggaconroy. Thing is, He's only covered up to Black and White, not even the sequel games Black and White 2. He should at least get caught up with X and Y, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

While it is true that he's going through the gens in order, Flame was merely looking ahead for when he does get to gen 7 in a few years' time and how he'll handle that LP.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though, if there isn't an option to go to Kalos, if this region is as people speculated to have been at war with Kalos, they could throw some references to the war.

While it is true that he's going through the gens in order, Flame was merely looking ahead for when he does get to gen 7 in a few years' time and how he'll handle that LP.

I'll agree with you on the first part. As for the second, he'll have to do X/Y first. You know, state his opinions on Fairy-types, not to mention pick pokemon for his Kalos team.

Then he should do Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, give his thoughts on the games too.

*slowclaps* You know I was indirectly talking about XY when I said "going through the gens in order" right?

Sorry. Now about villainous team. That's a staple. I imagine that most of the grunts would use Honedge, the admins Doublade, and the boss Aegislash. At least for Sword. Shield is a different story. What kind of Pokemon can pass for a shield?

Sorry. Now about villainous team. That's a staple. I imagine that most of the grunts would use Honedge, the admins Doublade, and the boss Aegislash. At least for Sword. Shield is a different story. What kind of Pokemon can pass for a shield?

It does help to read between the lines. As for the villain team, imo I don't think they will use the Honedge-line, sounds like a red herring bet to me. As for what I think the villain team will use, probs stuff relating to their possible industrialist agenda or something.

It does help to read between the lines. As for the villain team, imo I don't think they will use the Honedge-line, sounds like a red herring bet to me. As for what I think the villain team will use, probs stuff relating to their possible industrialist agenda or something.

Hmmm... Maybe Team Destruction, or Team Blade.

For Sword, Honedge would make sense. Foe Shield, the only pokemon I can think of is Shieldon. 

Like Team Aqua and Team Magma. I just hope the don't copy Team Plasma, you know, from Black and White 1, but considering it's a region based on Jolly Old England the possibility is there.

I've seen people who say that the design of the villain team will likely not fit the setting of the region, citing all the previous games.

How about Team Earthshaker. It's a bit of both.

Not exactly a name I'd go for personally (though with the amount of syllables you could theoretically get away with not saying the word team when referring to them), but we'll have to see what Game Freak decides to name the evil group.

Or it could be a group of plague doctors or something.

I would be surprised if the evil team this gen didn't use Zubat (the only organisations not use Zubat-line being BW1 Plasma and Aether), on the other hand, if they didn't, it'd be a breath of fresh air.

Fair enough. Hows this for a twist, what if we had an older brother/sister and he/she was the Galar Champion. It would bring back a mechanic from FE Fates. If you're male, you'd have an older sister, and if you're female, an older brother.

Fair enough. How's this for a twist, what if we had an older brother/sister and he/she was the Galar Champion. It would bring back a mechanic from FE Fates. If you're male, you'd have an older sister, and if you're female, an older brother.

Sounds plausible (if handled correctly of course, by that I mean, be discreet about it), though we'll just have to wait and see what is cooked up.

Sounds plausible (if handled correctly of course, by that I mean, be discreet about it), though we'll just have to wait and see what is cooked up.

Okay, battle style. Will we have wild pokemon battles or have them omitted like in the Let's Go games?

Will we have Mega's use Z Moves?

Archived