Showing Aromages some love

kalivan

I think Aromages lack protection within archetype so I decided to help them with that. I also tried to give them a way to recycle cards and an option to Special Summon Aroma monsters somewhat easily.

"Artwork" on Aroma Candles looks that way because of me being lazy (but I like it, actually).

TtktjMv.jpg

[spoiler=Aromage Lilac] 

Aromage Lilac

[Plant/Effect] WIND

Level 4 1400 ATK / 1600 DEF

While your LP is higher than your opponent's, other "Aroma" monsters you control can't be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, if you gain LP: You can banish 1 "Aroma" card from your hand or GY; target 1 "Aroma" card in your GY, place that target on the top of the deck.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8wNchCT.jpg

[spoiler=Aromaseraphy Lilac] 

Aromaseraphy Lilac

[Plant/Synchro/Effect] WIND

Level 5 1700 ATK / 2100 DEF

1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster.

This card gains 100 ATK and DEF for each banished "Aroma" card.

While your LP is higher than your opponent's, your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to the activation of your "Aroma" monsters' effects.

Once per turn, if you gain LP: you can discard one card to target 1 banished "Aroma" card, shuffle it into the deck, then draw 1 card.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kjBaSTC.jpg

[spoiler=Aroma Candles] 

Aroma Candles

[spell/Continuous]

Each time you gain LP, place 1 Fragrance Counter on this card.

Once per turn, during either player's turn, if an "Aroma" card you control would be destroyed by your opponent's card effect, you can remove 1 Fragrance Counter from this card instead.

You can remove any number of Fragrance Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 "Aroma" monster from your hand or Deck with a Level equal to the number of Fragrance Counters removed. You can only use this effect of "Aroma Candles" once per turn.

Any feedback is welcome.

Archived