Casual Programmer Here

Doigt

Hello everyone, I'm a proud Quebecois who has been making custom cards for years now. Initially with the old version of the card maker on this site and later with more advanced tools such as Paint.Net. Here's my most recent custom card:

WaZ9THT.png

My main hobbies however, are programming and playing the card game, both of which I've done on a casual level since I was a 12 year old kid. If you've heard of me, it's probably because I made a now very dead game called Pointless Clicker, it was a bad parody of Cookie Clicker.

What I love to do is to combine my passion for Yu-Gi-Oh! and programming. Recently this has translated itself in the form of programming my custom card designs into a modified version of YGOPro. I swear I'll make a video very soon about that, you can count on it. Mostly crap designs though, because I tend to design a card more for the challenge to code it poses than balance or anything sensible and also because I like to rekt the computer with op cards... I'm sort of a very vindictive person and half of the cards where made right after I lost terribly against the AI haha.

As for serious designs, I tend to just remake already existing cards. However, they can take several hours to get right and sometimes, I just give up because it seems impossible to make it look good, like the uria one below. Here's three of my most recent ones:

Uq1WWkv.png  NEmdGMN.png  pfhi71b.png

Well, that was it. Thank you for reading down to the end of this post and I hope I didn't burn anyone's eyes with my crappy card designs or offended anyone for not giving credit (forgot who the guys who made the artworks are, sorry).

Hello everyone, I'm a proud Quebecois who has been making custom cards for years now. Initially with the old version of the card maker on this site and later with more advanced tools such as Paint.Net. Here's my most recent custom card:

WaZ9THT.png

My main hobbies however, are programming and playing the card game, both of which I've done on a casual level since I was a 12 year old kid. If you've heard of me, it's probably because I made a now very dead game called Pointless Clicker, it was a bad parody of Cookie Clicker.

What I love to do is to combine my passion for Yu-Gi-Oh! and programming. Recently this has translated itself in the form of programming my custom card designs into a modified version of YGOPro. I swear I'll make a video very soon about that, you can count on it. Mostly crap designs though, because I tend to design a card more for the challenge to code it poses than balance or anything sensible and also because I like to rekt the computer with op cards... I'm sort of a very vindictive person and half of the cards where made right after I lost terribly against the AI haha.

As for serious designs, I tend to just remake already existing cards. However, they can take several hours to get right and sometimes, I just give up because it seems impossible to make it look good, like the uria one below. Here's three of my most recent ones:

Uq1WWkv.png  NEmdGMN.png  pfhi71b.png

Well, that was it. Thank you for reading down to the end of this post and I hope I didn't burn anyone's eyes with my crappy card designs or offended anyone for not giving credit (forgot who the guys who made the centre artworks are, sorry).

Uh bruh, don't apologize, this is funking LIT

maybe you can overthrow YCMaker with those programming skill to save this place?

I have read about the community split right after I joined and I don't want to pour more oil into the flames. However, do know that I'm more of a C#/C++ guy and web programming really isn't my forte. And forget about SQL, I love to hate that so called language. This is the last time I speak about the split. It isn't to disrespect anyone that I will, from now on, ignore any message related to the split or YCMaker's controversies, but because I feel neither ready nor in the mood to talk about these matters.

I have read about the community split right after I joined and I don't want to pour more oil into the flames. However, do know that I'm more of a C#/C++ guy and web programming really isn't my forte. And forget about SQL, I love to hate that so called language. This is the last time I speak about the split. It isn't to disrespect anyone that I will, from now on, ignore any message related to the split or YCMaker's controversies, but because I feel neither ready nor in the mood to talk about these matters.

understandable, pardon my insensitivity

enjoy your stay :)

Archived