Shooting for a Cosmic Horror theme

aussj4link

Trying to see what I can do with the imagination here in trying to create very powerful but strange effects. Things that could really make a duel turn on it's head and be played in very interesting ways. This card would be sort of a boss monster of the deck.

RQlkNNc.png

Us Cceool Cf Cj

Dark
Level 12
Machine / Effect
ATK / 0   DEF / 4500

"Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Cannot be Special Summoned except from the Hand by destroying 10 cards your Opponent controls during their turn. Unaffected by all Opponent's card effects. Cannot be destroyed by battle. Cannot be tributed. When this card is successfully summoned, add your entire Deck to your Hand. As long as this card remains in face-up Attack Mode, you do not have to discard for any reason. During each player's End Phase, place one card from your Graveyard on top of your Deck and Shuffle the Deck."

Thy image did not properly display. Also, it is tradition to include level, ATK, DEF, Type, Attribute, et cetera in the text form of a card. Also, the monster's summoning condition is so rarely to be met that it may as well be impossible. I would recommend lowering it to an amount that is unlikely but not impossible.

Weird, I made sure it was showing. It even shows when I come to the site on my phone. I forgot about typing out the stats too, my bad. part of the theme is likely going to have things that help get him out faster. I was thinking something like a trap and says if your opponent controls a monster that originally belongs to you, you can banish a number of cards equal to it's level from the grave and then destroy cards on your opponent's side of the field equal to the number of cards banished. Then you'd run cards that give your monsters to your opponent. Effectively making this is a very strange and chaotic deck.

Lol the effect is pretty funny. I doubt the card would see play though, the trigger/condition is pretty much impossible. How do you destroy 10 cards at the same time during your opponent's turn? It's not as if there were Dark Heavy Storm Holes in everyone's decks!

btw, the image doesn't show up. But you already know that.

Summon Condition it kinda similar to Darkness Neosphere... granted this using your opponent resource also

the card itself is crazy. basically a bit preventable Kaiju that punish your opponent for overextending. not the most difficult scenario but a really clunky one. the rest of the effects though... oh my dog the pure advantage this card bring to the table is crazy. its basically worse (in really OP way) Pot of Greed that add 3+ cards with the only risk is your opponent force your to draw 1-2 cards for deck-out lose. and those 3+ advantage can enable you to create craziest possible board as you wish.

Summon Condition it kinda similar to Darkness Neosphere... granted this using your opponent resource also

the card itself is crazy. basically a bit preventable Kaiju that punish your opponent for overextending. not the most difficult scenario but a really clunky one. the rest of the effects though... oh my dog the pure advantage this card bring to the table is crazy. its basically worse (in really OP way) Pot of Greed that add 3+ cards with the only risk is your opponent force your to draw 1-2 cards for deck-out lose. and those 3+ advantage can enable you to create craziest possible board as you wish.

Exactly. You ever remember those talks with friends who jokingly pick up their entire deck to use as their hand? Well with this card you can actually see what that would be like. And having wiped 10 cards from your opponent in a single turn, your next turn is likely to be very interesting.

Really hope I worded this right. This should help with summoning big boy, but will still take a level of finesse from a good player.

pYLWp6F.png

Ancient Nightmare
Normal Trap

"Activate only when an Opponent's monster that's original ownership belongs to you, declares an attack. Banish any number of cards from your graveyard up to the Level of the attacking monster, then destroy the same number of cards Banished by this effect on your Opponent's side of the field."

Really hope I worded this right. This should help with summoning big boy, but will still take a level of finesse from a good player.

pYLWp6F.png

Ancient Nightmare

Normal Trap

"Activate only when an Opponent's monster that's original ownership belongs to you, declares an attack. Banish any number of cards from your graveyard up to the Level of the attacking monster, then destroy the same number of cards Banished by this effect on your Opponent's side of the field."

oh ok so its part of archetype then

well unified them under one name, make the boss less bonkers (probs summmoned only by that trap? not really my alley but i guess its fine?), maybe decide 1 gimmick as archetype identity. and then we probably have some thing trully workable

Archived