Photo

[VJUMP] Rogue of Endymion

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Ryusei the Morning Star

Ryusei the Morning Star

• Night's Watch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,869 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:41 AM
  • Discord:#0196
  • Spouse:Fate

D1gc14nVAAAKz44.jpg?resize=300%2C169&ssl

VJMP-JP160 ローグ・オブ・エンディミオン Rogue of Endymion
Level 3 FIRE Spellcaster Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 200
You can use each effect among the (1)st and (2)nd effects with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Place 1 Spell Counter on it.
(2) You can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card, then discard 1 Spellcaster monster; Set 1 Continuous Spell directly from your Deck, and if you do, you cannot activate cards, or the effects of cards, with that name for the rest of the turn.

GQB7sDc.gifH1TI5wa.pngsp8QpRU.gif

bngoeJd.gif

Thomas★Zero

Thomas★Zero

The HERO of YCM

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,869 posts
    Last Visit Today, 12:46 AM
The card itself is handy for the search but having to discard a Spellcaster and not being able to activate the set card on the same turn makes this a bit of a meh card due to it being slow.
Elemental HERO Kingdom Neos

vla1ne

vla1ne

Edited for spelling errors.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts
    Last Visit May 20 2019 08:34 AM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

While the restriction isn't too absurd, it still feels excessive. I guess it could be called future proofing though in this case, since it IS a generic continuous spell searcher.

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
    Last Visit May 21 2019 01:27 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Got this from a Youtube thread on the subject so grain of salt the size of the Marinas Trench here....

...but could this effect hypotheically be used to activate Endymion Lab quick, since it's treated as a different card when it's face-up on the field - the "Magical City of Endymion"? All Set cards aren't even treated as having names, is why I ask.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

vla1ne

vla1ne

Edited for spelling errors.

• Elite Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts
    Last Visit May 20 2019 08:34 AM
  • Spouse:Lung Tien Lien

it woul, if my thinking is correct, still have to activate as endymion lab, even if it's treated as citadel while active, if i'm correct. so likely not.

"Watch, Listen, and Think For Yourself"

nothing of interest

My friend codes are:
ThatGuy @4957-40030345 PM me and I'll add you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users