Objection! An Ace Attorney Custom Archetype?!

PlacetMihi

Here's a deck idea I've always wanted to try!  These cards are based on the video game series Ace Attorney.  The whole deck revolves around one card: the Quick-Play spell "Objection!," which refutes your opponent's "arguments" and negates their effects!  The monsters who use "Objection!" are lawyers who aren't very strong themselves, but use the power of their reasoning to take down stronger foes and turn the tables.  

I've been testing this out on Dueling Book and have had a lot of fun with it, but have had to make a lot of adjustments to it over time.  Please let me know what you think.  If it's broken, why, and how should I limit it?  If it's not broken yet, or not even powerful enough yet, why not, and how much can I do to make it stronger?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Monsters

Defender of Rising Flame

Lv4 1600/1200

LIGHT Warrior/Effect

Cannot be used as material for a monster summoned from the Extra Deck. If this card is summoned: You can add 1 "Objection!" from your deck to your hand. If "Objection!" resolves while this monster is on the field: You can destroy 1 S/T card your opponent controls. You can only use this effect of "Defender of Rising Flame" once per turn.

Defender of Shining Prophet

Lv3 1500/1100

LIGHT Warrior/Effect

Cannot be used as a material for a monster Summoned from the Extra Deck. If this card is Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Defender" monster from your hand or GY. If "Objection!" resolves while this monster is on the field: You can send 1 monster your opponent controls to the GY. You can only use this effect of "Defender of Shining Prophet" once per turn.

Defender of Wise Warrior

Lv3 1400/1000

LIGHT Warrior/Effect

Cannot be used as a material for a monster Summoned from the Extra Deck. If you control a "Defender" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon "Defender of Wise Warrior" this way once per turn. If you control another "Defender" card, except "Defender of Wise Warrior", this card's original ATK becomes 1500. If "Objection!" resolves while this monster is on the field: You can shuffle 1 random card from your opponent's hand into the deck. You can only use this effect of "Defender of Wise Warrior once per turn.

Defenders' Rival of Heavenly Sword

Lv5 1900/1500

LIGHT Warrior/Effect

Cannot be used as a material for a monster Summoned from the Extra Deck. You can Special Summon this card by banishing 2 "Defender" cards from your GY. You can only Special Summon "Defender's Rival of Heavenly Sword" this way once per turn. If "Objection!" resolves while this monster is on the field: You can draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Defenders' Rival of Heavenly Sword" once per turn.

Defenders' Assistant of Spirit Medium

Lv2 900/800

LIGHT Psychic/Effect

You can target 1 "Defender" monster you control; equip this card from your hand to that target. The equipped monster cannot be tributed by your opponent. If your "Defender" monster(s) would leave the field due to an opponent's card effect, you can send this card from the field to the GY instead, and if you do, take 100 damage for each monster that would have left the field. You can only use this effect of "Defenders' Assistant of Spirit Medium" once per turn.

____

Spells

Objection!

Quick-Play Spell

If your opponent activates a card or effect while you control a "Defender" monster with 1500 or more original ATK: You can negate that card or effect. If you take damage, or if a card you control leaves the field by battle (except the turn this card was sent to the GY): You can add this card from your GY to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Objection!" once per turn.

Hold It!

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, if your opponent adds a card(s) from his/her deck to the hand, except during the Draw Phase or Damage Step, while you control a "Defender" monster with 1500 or more original ATK: You can Set "Objection!" directly from your Deck or GY, and if you do, that card can be activated this turn (but its activation restrictions still apply).* You can only activate "Hold It!" once per turn.

*If I set Objection! directly from my deck, each of its effects are still HOPT.  If I have already activated Objection! before, I can't activate the one I set with Hold It!.  If I set a copy with Hold It! and then activate another copy later, I can't activate the one I set with Hold It!.

Arena of Justice

Field Spell

When this card is activated: You can add 1 "Defender" monster from your Deck to your hand. "Defender" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle. If a "Defender" monster you control is attacked, battle damage from that battle is halved. During each of your Standby Phases: Take 100 damage. You can only activate "Arena of Justice" once per turn.

Magatama of Hidden Truth

Normal Spell

If you control "Defender of Rising Flame": Declare a card name and target 1 Set S/T card your opponent controls; reveal it, and if it shares the same name as the one you declared, send it to the GY. If it does not, take 100 damage.

Bracelet of Hidden Lie

Normal Spell

If you control "Defender of Shining Prophet": Declare 1 card name and target 1 Set monster your opponent controls; reveal it, and if it shares the same name as the one you declared, destroy it. If it does not, take 100 damage.

Device of Hidden Feeling

Normal Spell

If you control "Defender of Wise Warrior": Declare 1 card name; your opponent shuffles 1 card that shares the same name as the one you declared from their hand to the Deck. If there is no such card in your opponent's hand, take 100 damage. You can only activate "Device of Hidden Feeling" once per turn.

______

Trap

Take That!

Normal Trap

If a card(s) leaves your opponent's hand or field due to your "Defender" monster's effect: Your opponent takes damage equal to the total original ATK of all "Defender" monsters you control.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Archived