Random stuff - Chaos Support + "Metal" Support [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples!

I'm tired of straddling 2 YCMs, so I decided to come back here and help out with the influx of new peeps.  To any of the new users reading this, welcome!  Good to have you on YCM!

Anyways, a few random card names popped into my head, so I decided to make them into cards.  Enjoy!

Mausoleum of Chaos
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, if a DARK monster is sent to the GY, except by the effect of "Mausoleum of Chaos": You can send 1 LIGHT monster from your Deck to the GY.  Once per turn, if a LIGHT monster is sent to the GY, except by the effect of "Mausoleum of Chaos": You can send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to the GY.  Once per turn: If you would tribute a monster(s) to Tribute or Ritual Summon a monster: You can banish up to 1 LIGHT and up to 1 DARK monster(s) from your GY as appropriate tributes.  You can only control 1 "Mausoleum of Chaos".

Metal Crab Warrior
EARTH ****
Aqua/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 "Metalmorph" card from your Deck to your hand.  Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can send 1 card equipped with this card to the GY, then activate the appropriate effect depending on the type of card sent.
- Monster: This card's ATK is doubled.
- Spell: Target 1 Set card on the field; destroy it.
- Trap: Target 1 face-up card on the field; its effects are negated until the End Phase.
1000/2000

Tetsu Blackfish
EARTH 9*
Fish/Effect
You can tribute 1 monster you control equipped with a card(s) to Special Summon this card from your hand.  If this card is Special Summoned this way, it gains 500 ATK for each card equipped to the tributed monster.  If this card is equipped with a card: You can activate the appropriate effect depending on the type of card equipped to it.
- Monster: Special Summon the equipped monster, and if you do, this card can attack twice this turn.
- Spell: Draw 1 card.
- Trap: Destroy 1 card on the field.
You can only use each type effect once per turn.
2500/3000

Metalscale Blackfish Tetsu
EARTH 11*
Fish/Effect
(Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card (from your Deck) by Tributing 1 "Tetsu Blackfish" equipped with "Metalmorph".  Cannot be tributed.  When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: target any number of cards in your GY that can be equipped to a monster; Equip them to this target.  If this card is targeted by an opponent's card effect: You can send 1 card equipped to this card to the GY; negate that effect and destroy that card.  If this card would be destroyed by a card effect: You can send 1 card equipped to this card to the GY; negate that effect and destroy that card.  If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can send 1 card equipped to this card to the GY; destroy 1 card on the field, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.
3500/3800

As always, comments and critique welcome!

Archived