Praise be to MOKEY MOKEY! Support for the soap-bar-shaped-god (Written)

The Old Charlelot

Hey everyone,

I’ve always wanted Konami to give some support to our lord, our savior, the great MOKEY MOKEY. Since they have failed at this task, I will humbly prostrate myself before the altar of the soap-bar-shaped-god and vow to do my upmost to win his favor (and by that I mean make some support for the great-one himself).

Brothers and sisters, I beseech thee to look upon my work and leave a comment, as an offering to the magnificent angelic cuboid.

Praise be to MOKEY MOKEY!

[spoiler=Monster Cards:'']

Calming Spirit

Level 1 LIGHT Fairy/Pendulum

Pendulum Scale 0

ATK 300 DEF 100

Pendulum Effect:

You can only Pendulum Summon Fairy monsters. You do not take any battle damage from battles involving a Fairy-Type monster with 1000 or less original ATK. Once per turn, you can Fusion Summon 1 “Mokey Mokey King” from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand and/or field as Material. If you control no monsters or if the only monsters you control are Fairy-Type monsters, you can also use monsters from your Deck as Material.

Monster Lore:

A lighthearted spirit that finds happiness during peaceful times... This does not happen a whole lot.

Passionate Sprite

Level 1 LIGHT Fairy/Pendulum

Pendulum Scale 3

ATK 300 DEF 100

Pendulum Effect:

While you control a Fairy-Type monster with 1000 or less original ATK, Continuous Spell Cards you control are unaffected by your opponent’s card effect. If a Fairy-Type monster you control is targeted by an attack: You can activate 1 “Mokey Mokey Smackdown” from your hand or Deck, then you can draw 1 card for each Level 2 or lower Fairy-Type Normal monsters you control. You can only use this effect of “Passionate Sprite” once per turn.

Monster Lore:

As excitement and conflict rise to prominence in the world, so does this angel’s spirits. Do not let it close to your shoes; it will tie your laces together.

[spoiler=Spell Cards:'']

Production Overload

Field Spell Card

While you control a Fairy-Type monster, the names of Level 2 or lower Fairy-Type Normal Monster you control and in your GY become “Mokey Mokey”. You can reveal any number of Level 2 or lower Fairy-Type Normal Monsters in your hand, and if you do, draw 1 card for each of the revealed monsters, then destroy the same amount of cards from your hand. If you revealed a “Mokey Mokey” with this card’s effect or if you control a “Mokey Mokey” monster, this card does not have to have its effect that destroys cards from your hand activated and your opponent cannot activate any cards or effects in response to this effect’s activation. You can only use this effect of “Production Overload” once per turn.

[spoiler=Trap Cards:'']

Force Concentration Tactics

Continuous Trap Card

The name of every “Mokey Mokey King” on the field and in the GY become “Mokey Mokey”, also, monsters you control whose original name is “Mokey Mokey King” can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. You can destroy 1 card from your hand or field, and if you do, Fairy-Type monsters you control with 1000 or less original ATK cannot be targeted or destroyed by an opponent card effect until the end of the turn, also, if the card you destroyed was a Fairy-Type Monster; you can add 1 monster with the same ATK and DEF as the destroyed monster but with a different name from your Deck to your hand. You can only use each effect of “Force Concentration Tactics” once per turn.

[spoiler=Extra Deck:'']

Mokey Mokey Herald

LINK – 2 LIGHT Fairy/Link/Effect

(Bottom-Left, Bottom-Right)

ATK 300 DEF –

2 monsters with 1000 or less original ATK

If this card is the only monster you control, its effect cannot be negated and it cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects. This card’s name becomes “Mokey Mokey” while it is on the field or in the GY. Once per turn, you can target 1 face-up Fairy-Type monster in your Extra Deck: Add it to your hand, then, if that target was a Normal Monster; you can add 1 Fairy-Type monster with the same Level from your Deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed by battle or by a card effect, you do not take any battle damage until the end of the turn.

Mokey Mokey Swarm

Rank 1 LIGHT Fairy/Xyz/Effect

ATK 300 DEF 100

Any number of Level 1 monsters

This card’s name becomes “Mokey Mokey” while it is on the field or in the GY. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; target 1 of your monster who’s original name is “Mokey Mokey” or 1 of your Spell/Trap Card that specifically lists “Mokey Mokey” in its card text from the GY or that is banished, then add that target to your hand, also if the targeted card is “Mokey Mokey Smackdown”, you can activate it instead. You can only use this effect of “Mokey Mokey Swarm” once per turn. If this card is destroyed by battle or by a card effect while it still had Xyz Materials attached to it: Add those Materials to your hand, also, you do not take any battle damage this turn.

Archived