Krow's Trickstars

Aight I don't really play this game anymore. Haven't done anything in like 3 months due to life sheet but anyways here's ya boys list

wQaqTTL.png

Monsters:

1 Artifact Scythe

3 Ash Blossom

3 Effect Veiler

3 Winter Cherries

3 Scapeghost

3 Candina

3 Lycoris

2 Corobane

1 Lilybell

1 Psychic Wheeleder

Spells:

3 Desires

3 Lightstage

2 Terraforming

1 Scapegoat

Traps:

3 Artifact Sanctum

2 Solemn Strike

2 Reincarnation

1 Warning

Extra:

2 Link Spider

1 Linkuriboh

1 Missus Radiant

1 Borreload

1 Borrelsword

1 Topologic Bomber

1 Saryuja

1 Mermaid

1 Phoenix

1 Sunlight Wolf

1 Vampire Sheridan

1 Azathot

1 Goyo Guardian

1 Violet Chimera

Artifact Scythe: Only playing one because I hate drawing the card cause it's a brick house. Triple Desires so you can banish it and draw two Sanctums cause this game suxx sometimes. Two isn't a bad idea because of triple Desires if you don't feel confidant in just 1 Scythe and 3 Desires. Playing two is good going first game two honestly because if you draw the funking thign you can set it and hope their sided Twin Twisters hits it. Wait to activate Sanctum when they have a card on field so they can't activate Infinite Impermanence from hand in response to Scythe's effect

Winter Cherries: This card is sheet and I'm only maining it because it's better than Droll, which is also a shitty card. Works well if you brick and open it along with Scapeghost.It can shut some decks down pretty hard this format so once you funk up their laddering process they attack into Scapeghost and go to game two cause you already won.

Scapeghost: When your Brickstars brick you just set this and x trap card and pray that your outdated deck doesn't get hit with a train. Saves you from certain OTKs buying you a turn and just creates advantage in combination with Sanctum and Cherries. This card is honestly better in lists that play more traps, but Trapstars suck atm anyways due to the amount of single attribute and type decks atm.

Psychic Wheeleder: This card is whack. It's a one card board breaker in conjunction with some extra deck techs. Use him and Lycoris to make Goyo Guardian. Wheeleder will then destroy and opponent's monster. Go into the BP and Steal a monster with Goyo Guardian. If you stole a monster with a level you can overlay Goyo Guardian and the stolen monster into Vampire Sheridan and then steal another monster.

Desires: Three is better than two but can be risky if you have Sanctum in hand. Hands like Reincarnation, Sanctum and Desires I would hold off on the Desires because you can bait Ash Blossom on your opponents turn for a no risk Sanctum to lock them out. Opening Desires and Scythe is fine because you're allowed to use your +1 without worrying about Sanctums. Also to fix your funking hand because you drew Scythe

Mermaid: Debating between this, Galatea, Summon Sorc and Bardiche. All are Cherries targets for Orcust. Hitting Galatea allows you to stop their grind game and laddering somewhat. Summon Sorc to stop their wombo combos, Bardiche is a jabroni card but not too worried about it. I chose Mermaid because Orcust can get shitty hands and will have to rely on their normal summon Iblee/Formud to go into Mermaid and start plays from there. Also can be used to get rid of Iblee on your turn.

Sunlight Wolf: Cherries target.

Azathot: Cherries target. He shits on Trickstars honestly. Have him and another Orcust target because if you are going second and don't see Cherries opening hand you're kinda funked, but if you draw it on your draw phase you can chain Cherries to the PK rank up.

• 2 weeks later...

Why not just main the Pankratops? I feel like you can get away with maining Summon Limit too.

Beyond that the build is fine. Although I don't know why you don't max out on droll and Reincarnation. I know it's a little inconsistent but neither card is necessarily a brick so what's the harm?

Why not just main the Pankratops? I feel like you can get away with maining Summon Limit too.

Beyond that the build is fine. Although I don't know why you don't max out on droll and Reincarnation. I know it's a little inconsistent but neither card is necessarily a brick so what's the harm?

I could main summon limit or side it. If I main it I need to win dice rolls all the time. Pankratops doesnt need to be mained

Because neither droll or Reincarnation are good cards. Droll is in the side for certain matchups. Both cards are bricks that is the problem. The combo is inconsistent and mathematically in my opponents favour to get Ash Blossom so I just end up negging for no reason

sheet cards sheet combo

Archived