Summoned Skull Archetype expansion

Tearteto

So I saw that Summoned Skull / Skull Archfiend had finally gotten a full set of Fusion, XYZ and Synchro. So i thought I'd make some solid support for it. Some Archfiend support is also splash-able. Images basically stolen from all around the web. pm if I need to take them down for whatever reason,

So yeah, thoughts?

Sealed%20Archfiend.pngArmored%20skull%20Archfiend.pngInfernal%20Archfiend%20Spectre.pngArchfiend%20Wolf.pngBehemoth%20Skull%20Archfiend.pngAscended%20Skull%20Archfiend.pngArchfiend%20fate%20roll.pngArchfiend%20Contract%20of%20the%20Abyss.Archfiend%20Blast.png

To be fair, you don't need to include that the monsters are still treated as Archfiends since Summoned Skull is the original Archfiend monster.

Summoned Skull is an Archfiend due to his real name being Demon's Summon. So most cards where their name in the OCG is "Demon" would likely be treated as Archfiends.

That being said, what is the ATK boost Ascended Skull Archfiend gets for each Level 6 "Summoned Skull" monster on the field?

To be fair, you don't need to include that the monsters are still treated as Archfiends since Summoned Skull is the original Archfiend monster.

Summoned Skull is an Archfiend due to his real name being Demon's Summon. So most cards where their name in the OCG is "Demon" would likely be treated as Archfiends.

That being said, what is the ATK boost Ascended Skull Archfiend gets for each Level 6 "Summoned Skull" monster on the field?

Ascended Skull Archfiend gains an additional attack - for every Summoned Skull it is linked to. so the vanilla or extra deck "Summoned Skull". Though I do need to fix the level 6 requirement to level / rank 6. 

Ascended Skull Archfiend gains an additional attack - for every Summoned Skull it is linked to. so the vanilla or extra deck "Summoned Skull". Though I do need to fix the level 6 requirement to level / rank 6.

Ok. My bad. It was a misread. So it can declare up to 5 attacks. Not bad.

Archived