[Update] Neo Virus Link Dragon

Dragulas

Wu9jNeZ.png

[spoiler=Effect]2+ monsters with different names
If this card is Link Summoned: You can make this card gain ATK equal to 1 linked monster, until the end of this turn. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; for the rest of this turn it has its effects negated (if any), also it cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon nor used as material. Once per turn if you would Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Summon a monster to a zone this card points to, 1 monster in your hand can be used as 1 of the materials (as if it were on the field).

I decided to update my version of the Dimensional Link Dragon, it still paralels the other dragons by buffing its stats. It also deals with monsters in some shape or form, and as its couterparts, I made it as generic as possible, not to Firewall level because tokens. Also it has the saryuya arrows to symbolize that he is now the catalyst to facilitate (via its 3rd effect) the summon of the other dragons (Odd eyes can be summoned form hand so...) Also this arrows dont tend to encourage extra links, which is something I am trying to avoid at all costs. The card has utility going first for disruption and OTK potential going second.

Archived