Unstable Elemental HERO Wonderous [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

Unstable Elemental HERO Wonderous

WATER 5*

Warrior/Effect

During your Main Phase 1, you must roll a six-sided die and change this card's Attribute to the result.

1: WATER

2: FIRE

3: WIND

4: EARTH

5: DARK

6: LIGHT

This card can substitute for any 1 Fusion Material monster whose Attribute is the same as this card's. If this card is sent to the GY: You can Special Summon it. You can only Special Summon "Unstable Elemental HERO Wonderous" by this effect once per duel.

1900/1800

Just a card to help Fusion-based E-HEROs. As it isn't the optimal way of playing HEROs, and this card doesn't really cover those flaws, I don't really think it's worth sticking in Advanced. If you want to critique it by virtue of today's meta, feel free.

for a second i thought that this monster required a coin flip which would have made me have Arcana Force flashbacks lol 

anyway getting into the card aside from the stats this card is good and pretty useful in situations and in some decks . it also has some great thought put in to it and is very creative ,the easy once per duel special summoning is great way to get it out because you can ditch it with Elemental Hero Prisma or foolish burial.very unusual to have a name in front of elemental hero which no real  E HERO nothing wrong with this just noting. 

The only problem i can think is with the first effect if your running this a E HERO deck (which you dont have to because its generic support for fusion monsters) E HEROES who require specific fusion material monsters are not worth running except for maybe some neos monsters like Neos knight or brave Neos so you wont really want the other effects.On the other note the special summoning is great,very great actually since it can be used with some cards and can be a tribute engine even in non E HERO decks  think this effect alone really brings the card up.The monster does have 1900 ATK which isnt really destroying much but you probably wont be battling much with this thing and instead fusion summoning.

So overall good card unfortunately let down by lack of real good  E HERO fusion monsters to be summoned by its effect 

8/10

Thanks for the look!

I think that one thing I forgot to mention was that I intended this to be able to fill ANY Fusion material role for ANY Fusion monster, not just ones with specific names (I.e. It could be treated as a Dragon for Five-Headed Dragon). The downside of it was supposed to be that there's no guarantee that its Attribute would match up with whatever you'd want to summon.

It is pretty useful but the downside is that it helps more if your fusion is also fusion material that can be brought back.

Example: I fuse 3 BEWD for BEUD then sub this as BLS to summon Dragon Master Knight and this comes back and I can revive BEUD. This is a situation where this card just handed me 2 fusion monsters and a free 1900 ATK monster.

Archived