Witchcrafter Creative Cards ~ Good Support for a Better Deck

TOPsycho

Hello, all! Today I come to bring you some custom card ideas I've had for the latest Spellcaster deck, Witchcrafters! I have tried to make these cards in a way that boosts the deck without making it tier 1 in the meta, and in a realistic way, card design wise. So without further adieu, I present to you all, the Witchcrafters

Witchcrafter Kunster

WIND/Spellcaster

Level 6 Effect

1000 ATK/2400 DEF

[if this card is in your hand or GY (Quick Effect): you can discard 1 Spell; Special Summon this card in Defense Position. You can reveal 3 "Witchcrafter" Spells with different names in your hand; add 1 Spell card from your Deck to your hand, also, you cannot activate cards or effects with that card's name for the rest of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Witchcrafter Kunster" once per turn.]

Kunster was made with 2 points in mind: having another way to get a witch on field in a bad situation, and being able to search out spells for the deck, but not being too strong, since it can't be activated that turn.

Witchcrafter Workshop

Field Spell

[Once per turn, if you activate a "Witchcrafter" Spell: you can add 1 "Witchcrafter" Spell with a different name from your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 of the following effects of "Witchcrafter Workshop" per turn, and only once that turn.

● If a "Witchcrafter"monster you control would discard a card(s) to activate an effect, you can send this card to the GY instead.

● During your End Phase, if you control a "Witchcrafter" monster and this card is in your GY: You can place this card face-up in your Field Zone. ]

Workshop was made to help with the one weakness the spells have: not recurring during the turn you activate then. By giving you an extra spell, it allows you essentially one safe activation of a spell each turn without losing advantage

Witchcrafter Golem Master Peace

LIGHT/Spellcaster

Level 9 Fusion

3200 ATK/0 DEF

~1 Level 5 or higher "Witchcrafter" monster + 1 Level 4 or lower "Witchcrafter" monster

["Witchcrafter" Spells you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects. If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: you can reveal 1 "Witchcrafter" Spell in your hand; add 1 "Witchcrafter" Spell with a different name from your Deck or GY to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Witchcrafter Golem Master Peace" once per turn. During the End Phase: discard 1 Spell card, or, if you didn't, shuffle this card into your Deck.]

Similar to Golem Arles, Golem Master Peace is the true Witchcrafter creation, and it is meant to be a boss monster that provides a strong body on field, instead of just a shield.

Witchcrafter Fusion

Quick-Play Spell

[Fusion Summon 1 "Witchcrafter" Fusion monster by shuffling the material from your GY or banished zone into the Deck. During your End Phase, if you control a "Witchcrafter" monster, while this card is in your GY: You can add this card to your hand. You can only use 1 "Witchcrafter Fusion" effect per turn, and only once that turn.]

Obviously used for summoning Master Peace, this spell is also another way of helping a small problem with the deck: recurring the monsters and burning through them too quickly. Since Master Peace shuffles itself into the extra deck if it's upkeep cost can't be paid, having a reusable fusion spell makes it almost always live. The fusion itself can be used to shuffle back the little witches you banished, and any destroyed/banished big witches that happen to be hit

Overall, I believe these to be very fair but very powerful additions to the Witchcrafter lineup, so I would greatly appreciate any feedback you all could give. Thanks in advance!

Archived