Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,716 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples!

Thought that ol' YCM here could use an RP to kick-start some life into this pile o' bones.  Welcome all to The Tenth Title.

Background

Plot

Magic

Rules

Application

The RP can start with as little as 1 person, but I would like to get 2+ people interested before I move forward.  If only one person wants to do it, I will open it up.  This RP is flexible.  It can allow people to drop in and out when they can, so feel free to express interest, even if you cannot commit right now!

Cheers!

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

It's Rotting

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
    Last Visit

Interested but a little confused by the role of the "Tyrant" position, if there are nine other positions on the council why is a tenth needed as a tie breaker? Do they get to vote outside of a tie as well? if not what other powers, if any, does the title hold that makes it such a coveted and influential position?

Insanity.

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,716 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

Interested but a little confused by the role of the "Tyrant" position, if there are nine other positions on the council why is a tenth needed as a tie breaker? Do they get to vote outside of a tie as well? if not what other powers, if any, does the title hold that makes it such a coveted and influential position?

Right, I guess I glossed over it a bit. The other Makoplos position is more/less a speaker position. They organize issues and determine who speaks at a given time but they cannot vote conventionally. They really only cast a vote in cases where the Tyrant is indisposed.

The Tyrant cannot vote in a non-tie situation, but with the title comes both international prestige and unsolicited access to any nation's secrets at any time. It is an inherently passive position, but one that basically holds unlimited power, depending on who has the title.

Since I'm here, I might as well clarify that an "Immortal" is a magical construct that essentially acts as a living perpetual motion machine. They act as wells of mana that just wander across the land. Very little is known about them except that they were created before any of the five were even considered nations.

It's actually kinda difficult for me to determine how much information to put in... If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. I'll add this stuff to the OP tomorrow morning.
Hello, fine peoples!

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Topic Starter
  • Elite Members
  • 4,716 posts
    Last Visit 5 minutes ago

Added the stuff to the OP!

Hello, fine peoples!

0PxPz0

0PxPz0

It's Rotting

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
    Last Visit

i know this is still just an interest check so thinking about a character this early is kind of silly but do they necessarily have to be human?

Insanity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users