Random Cards - First Cards In Years {Written}

CuriousHeartless

So yeah I haven't posted here is just about two years and even by that point I think it had been a while since I actually played the game. So like...the last time I played Ehther was at three and Monarchs was a dominating deck if that says anything. As such there is no guarantee of any quality or usability in these cards. I just happened to get recommended some Rata on Yugioh and got sent into a Yugioh mood which lead to some card ideas and stuff. There is no theme for these and if I post more they'll likely also be unthemed.

Creeping Shadow Magician
DARK
Level 5
Spellcaster/Effect
If you control at least two Level 5 or higher monsters with 1600 or less ATK, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. You can only Special Summon "Creeping Shadow Magician" once per turn this way. If this card is sent to the GY as material for the Synchro or Link Summon of a DARK monster: That monster gain 500 ATK, also it is not affected by card effects that do not target it.
1600 ATK/0 DEF

I dunno, just wanted to make this card for some reason and it set off a chain effect. Originally just had the SS effect but that seemed too weak. Flip flopped between "Not affected by non targeting effects" or "Can't be targeted by effects".

Ojamarmed Dragon LV5
LIGHT
Level 5
Dragon/Effect
If you control a Fusion Monster, you can Normal Summon this card without tribute. You can send three other  "Ojama" cards from your hand or face-up field to the GY: Each monster your opponent controls loses 1000 ATK, then banish all non "Ojama" monsters with 0 ATK.
1700 ATK/2400 DEF

There is no other Ojamarmed Dragons. Honestly think the joke for what little value it already had would've died if extended beyond one card. Wasn't sure if it should be two or three cards especially since Ojamagic is an extant card but 9 to get rid of mosters with more with 2000 ATK was a LOT of investment..

Otakemaru, Great Oni
DARK
Level 8
Zombie/Effect
You can shuffle banished face-up Zombie monsters you own into your deck in multiples of two in addition to tributing monsters for this card's Tribute Summon (This is a Tribute Summon even if no monsters are tributed). If this card is Normal or Special Summoned while there is a face-up "Zombie World" on the field: You may send 1 Zombie monster from your deck to the GY. You can only use this effect of "Otakemaru, Great Oni" once per turn. If there is a face-up "Zombie World" on the field, if a monster you control whose Printed Type is Zombie attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict double piercing battle damage to your opponent. You can only control one "Otakemaru, Great Oni".
2800 ATK/2000 DEF

Kinda hesitant to count Nine-Tailed Fox AS Tamamo no Mae when it is just a kitsune and nothing in particular, but the trivia on teh Yugioh Wiki counts it as Tamamo so I shall hesitantly do so as well. Meanwhile Shutendoji is explicitly named and themed after Shuten Douji so no argument there. These are two of the Great Three Yokai of Japan. The third depends and is sometimes the great oni Otakemaru and sometimes the emperor turned vengeful ghost Emperor Sutoku. I went with Otakemaru. I wasn't sure at all how to word the first effect, basically I want it so you can Normal Summon this card with either two tributes, one tribute and shuffling two of your banished zombies into your deck, or shuffling four of your banished zombies into your deck. ANd I wanted it to be a Normal Summon with a tribute reduction NOT a special summon. Not sure how to properly word conditionals, especially since I'm not sure the conditionals in the second and third ability would be worded the same or not. Went back and forth on double piercing damage or not but figured "What the hell, sure."

Archived