Photo

Login issues.

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

blkmagehedgehog

blkmagehedgehog

Fresh Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    Last Visit Apr 19 2019 02:40 PM

Can't believe had make a new account since i had trouble login in to my old account.

Here's the funny thing.  The site remembers my username and password, but when I tried to login it says my username and password is incorrect.  I tried to reset my password, but the e-mail doesn't get sent to my e-mail just winds up in limbo.

So if anyone wants to help me fix this my old username is bmhedgehog and can you send the password reset e-mail to [email protected]gmail.com instead of @excite.com.

Thanks.

blkmagehedgehog

blkmagehedgehog

Fresh Member

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    Last Visit Apr 19 2019 02:40 PM

0 replies...

thanks for your help people...NOT

Tinkerer

Tinkerer

The Aloof One

• Elite Members
  • 4,839 posts
    Last Visit Today, 01:17 PM
  • Alias:Tinkerer

Login issues have been a problem for a bit, but the general users on here really can't do much to help you on that front (hence no responses).  I don't know if the moderators can do anything to help, but it can't hurt to PM some of them directly.  You might get a quicker response though by going to https://neocardmaker.com/forum/ and posting this question there as the mods of this site tend to frequent that one more often.

Good luck!

Hello, fine peoples!

Oh hey, something notable I guess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users