Tytannial, Tyrant of Thorns (These Roses are Watered With the Ichor of Its Enemies)

Black D'Sceptyr

dd29wia-a310161a-b061-4947-954a-05cdf096

[spoiler=Tytannial, Tyrant of Thorns: Info]

WIND/Zombie-Type Synchro Effect Monster/Level 8/2800 ATK/2600 DEF

Lore: 1 Zombie Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

During your Main Phase: You can reveal 1 monster from your hand or Extra Deck, and Special Summon 1 Zombie monster from your Deck whose name is specifically listed in that monster's text. If a Zombie monster(s) on the field or in the GY is targeted by a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Zombie monster from your field or either GY; negate the activation. You can only use each effect of "Tytannial, Tyrant of Thorns" once per turn.

Should be obvious what this is a Zombie Counterpart of.

Should also be obvious why a Level 8 Synchro is a very conducive accessibility with Zombies and their Level-fixing Tuners. 

Should really be obvious why banishing resources from either GY to disrupt is its own special level of broken.

But in this case, I do so love letting a monster speak for itself. Not this one though. It's got pollen that comes out erry time it speaks, rots wildlife with the quickness. 

Like it'll do with your opponent's stuff the second your Zombie World kicks in. Also, this'll do numbers when one is led to realize just what Zombie Tuner is most prolifically featured among the Extra Deckers.

Now that I've done drowning you all in hyperlinks on National Raw After 'Mania day, it's time for me to fill in this Zombie support with more of the same-tis' a spoiler for what you can expect from the Workshop on this ol' week. 

Until the next card then; reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Archived