AOC is .....

How dare you! AOC is saving America from Loser Donald, and establishment Democrats, and climate change, and no health care! AOC won't surrender! Progressives won't surrender! We're in Congress, now! And, Bernie will be in the White House 2020! We're taking over! Get ready, cuz we didn't bring the lotion!

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLF PAC! OR YOU MIGHT END UP IN A BODY BAG! OF COUUUUURSE!!!!!

How dare you! AOC is saving America from Loser Donald, and establishment Democrats, and climate change, and no health care! AOC won't surrender! Progressives won't surrender! We're in Congress, now! And, Bernie will be in the White House 2020! We're taking over! Get ready, cuz we didn't bring the lotion!

DON'T TURN YOUR BACK ON THE WOLF PAC! OR YOU MIGHT END UP IN A BODY BAG! OF COUUUUURSE!!!!!

Oh god we do not need Bernie in 2020. I know this post is satirical but I'm almost happy he dropped out last election now that he's had more time to show off what a steam house he is. Still not as bad as Hilary or Donald though.

Oh Dani you dissapoint me

My political views upset a good 70% of people so I'm really not surprised. Curious though if you are upset because I insinuated that Trump is worse than Bernie or because I said Bernie shouldn't be in office. (Former, I presume)

My political views upset a good 70% of people so I'm really not surprised. Curious though if you are upset because I insinuated that Trump is worse than Bernie or because I said Bernie shouldn't be in office. (Former, I presume)

Neither, putting the wicked witch of the west on the same level as the god emperor 

Archived