[RIRA] Link Mail Daemon (Link Mail Archfiend)

6bcab3b1.jpg?resize=300%2C169&ssl=1

Link Mail Daemon (Link Mail Archfiend)
Link 4 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
ATK 2800
Links: Upper Left, Left, Lower Left, Right
Materials: 2+ monsters including a Ritual, Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Monster(s)
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 Ritual, Fusion, Synchro or Xyz monster that you control or in your GY; all monsters your opponent controls lose ATK equal to the ATK of that monster.
(2) Monsters you control that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s effects.
(3) If this card would be destroyed by battle or a card effect, you can banish 1 Ritual, Fusion, Synchro or Xyz Monster from your GY instead.

How odd that it is Extra Deck Summon based, yet it'd rather support Ritual than Pendulums.

Also, I'm noticing effects that massively weaken multiple opponent monsters a la Utopia Beyond are becoming more common.

Kind of a shame that we never got to experience a format where the power level was such that Ghost of a Grudge were to be decently considered, but maybe someday in Speed Duels or some Battle Pack-like format? xD

Card seems fairly easy to bring out. Judging by the arrows described, I'm gonna guess it's not the card at the center of the image....

How odd that it is Extra Deck Summon based, yet it'd rather support Ritual than Pendulums.

Also, I'm noticing effects that massively weaken multiple opponent monsters a la Utopia Beyond are becoming more common.

Kind of a shame that we never got to experience a format where the power level was such that Ghost of a Grudge were to be decently considered, but maybe someday in Speed Duels or some Battle Pack-like format? xD

Card seems fairly easy to bring out. Judging by the arrows described, I'm gonna guess it's not the card at the center of the image....

The problem with ghost is that it's not even a continuous effect. It's a one trick pony to reduce attacks to zero. Filing the requirements to use it's effect isn't the hard part. If it at least also negated all the effects then it'd be really good

Concur that's it's easy enough to summon, link 3+ XYZ/Ritual/Fusion/Synchro. Given how popular Thousand Eyes Restrict off Instant Fusion is, this card is pretty simple to drop.

It's the black looking monster on the right of the center card. Center card was revealed a few days ago. Its LaDD for links

Archived