Photo

Gearfried the Iron Ghoul (Alternate Name: Iron for the Sweet Release Restraint of Death)

- - - - - gearfried earth zombie tuner BDScustoms

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:29 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

Don't worry, that above title was mainly for that humor and puntastrophes, I don't actually yearn for death. Unless its of that third trimester of an Archetype known as Satellarknights.

dd4gmz2-1c3bf39d-bf5e-499c-a906-fbfa8d9c

Gearfried the Iron Ghoul: Info

So this character is in the Zombie-Counterparts for one reason: 

giphy.gif

But also because it's promoting one monster through its name switching effect, and that is ol' Plaguey  boi. Yes, Plaguespreader Zombie is a linchpin to a non-insignificant number of Zombie Synchros, and bringing them back online in a way BESIDES Shiranui Spectralsword is paramount towards making sure the Zombies have full capacity in their station. Especially Doomkaiser.

So this allows you to recycle your banished Zombies-and trust me, you'll have them if you're in any way wanting for a Turn 1 board, and appropriates Tuner names in the interim by destroying them. Simliar to Gearfried the Red-Eyes Iron Knight, yet not.

Should be a cinch to see how it keeps the train of Zombies going, especially with Glow-Up Bloom and Shinobi Necro now joining the party of good recurrable bani-Zombies.

Until the next card: Reviews, revelry, you know the drill. 

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users