Junk Turbo Deck

Hello I'm looking for some suggestions on making this deck more viable to where it can work well with and without the meta gameplay. Also I'm thinking of adding Pendulums and Links that can support this deck, so any recommendations on which Pendulums and Links I should be looking for.

W1vL8KO.png

Junk Turbo Deck list:

Main: 41 cards
Gorz
x2 Tricky
Quickdraw Sync
x2 Junk Sync
B.W Gale
Marauding Captain.
Soul Reaper
x2 Quilbolt Hedge
x2 Doppelwarrior
x2 Penguin Soldier
Man-Eater Bug
x2 Dark Bug
Battle Fader
R.o.t.A
Dark Hole
Swords of Reveal Light
Monster Reincarnate
Monster Reborn
Pot Duality
x2 M.S.T
Scapegoat
Shard of Greed
x2 Darkworld Shackles
Bottomless Trap Hole
Golden Apples
Mirror Force
Torrential
Starlight Road
x2 Magic Cylinder
Call of the Haunted
Solemn Warn

Extra: 15
Red Drag Archfiend
Junk Destroyer
Dark End Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Nitro Warrior
Black Rose Dragon
Lightning Warrior
x2 T.G Hyper Librarian
Junk Warrior
x2 Dark Diviner
Shark Fortress
No. 17 Leviathan Dragon
Gachi Gachi Gantetsu

Side: 11
Stargazer Magician
Quickdraw Sync
x2 Timegazer Magician
Red Drag Archfiend
Junk Destroyer
Junk Warrior
Monster Reincarnate
Darkworld Shackles
Call of the Haunted
Solemn Judgment

Old school, huh?  Gotta love older yugioh.

Can I ask if this is a reflection of an in real life deck, or is it one you use just on ygopro?

I do have a few card suggestions you could look into if you're looking to modernize the deck a bit:

Monsters:

• Scapeghost - This is a Level 1 tuner that, when flip summoned, lets you SS any number of Level 1 tokens.
  • Jet Synchron - Another Level 1 tuner that can search Junk Synchron when sent to the GY as Synchro Material.  It can also Special Summon itself from the GY.
  • Linkslayer and/or Cyber Dragon - Each are Level 5s that can put themselves on the board for free and each have their own benefit.  Linkslayer can destroy spells/traps while Cyber Dragon can work with a specific extra deck monster to get rid of an opponent's pesky extra deck monster.  Both of them might work out as more versatile options over The Tricky.

Spells:

• Twin Twisters - It is stronger than MST and since you have a few things that want to be in the GY, it could actually be more helpful in putting things where you'd want them.
  • Raigeki - An old classic.  This has actually been limited to 1 for a good while.  It couldn't hurt as a good way to clear an opponent's board.

Traps:

• Manhunt - An extremely powerful trap that will be coming out in the TCG in a couple weeks.  It can permanently steal an opponent's monster for you to use for Synchro/Link summons.
  • Powerful Rebirth/Back to the Front - Both traps could be good replacements for Call of the Haunted.  Each can revive a monster, but neither of them destroy the monster if they get MST'd.

Extra Deck:

• Crystron Needlefiber - Probably the best Link monster for a Synchro strategy.  It opens up 2 Zones for you to Synchro Summon into and it can Special Summon a tuner monster from your Deck for free.  It's really good.
  • Linkuriboh - If you decide to use Scapeghost and/or Jet Synchron, this could be a good card.  It is a pretty generic Link monster with a decent protection effect.
  • Chimeratech Megafleet Dragon - If you put Cyber Dragon in your deck, then this card is a must.  If your opponent has an Extra Deck monster, then this card can get rid of that monster and Cyber Dragon and summon itself with 2400 ATK.

Knowing which cards to remove is crucial as well.  Some cards in your deck could be cut out, but I don't really know your playstyle so I think it'd be better for you to feel out which cards feel more or less useful and decide for yourself.  Ideally, you'd want to stick as close to 40 as possible.  There are a lot of cards out there though, so if you think your deck might need better cards in one area or another, feel free to ask and I'll try to find some cards that'd fit your deck!

Good luck!

Archived