Photo

The Puppet Magic of Immortal Ruler (AKA Cheapest Counter This Side of An Ikea One)

- - - - - counter trap zombie BDSceptyr

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:29 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

dcyae3y-624b2541-d7bd-4114-9b89-b5dfdd03

The Puppet Magic of Immortal Ruler: Info

2spoopy4me2018 amirite guyz

Besides that wonderfully dapper guest beneath the strings, however, this card's basically an in-theme Solemn Warning for the Zombies that also allow for them to reload their Graveyard BECAUSE WHAT COULD GO WRONG WITH THAT.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cba6e043335644e77

Plus it has the other Zombie Structure Deck Spell/Trap's "Shuffle to re-Set" GY effect, but here it's worth it because it's basically Zombie Saladboi Roar. 

Apparently that makes re-Setting stuff from the GY useful, but literally possessing monsters doesn't. (Yes I know the real reason is because it's on a super HOPT with the re-Set as a Normal Spell, let me have this one.)

Actually, I did make this as a mirror of "The Puppet Magic of Dark Ruler" Whereas one banishes monsters on the field to replace them with an accumulatively Leveled Fiend from the GY, this one removes resources from the banished zone to replace them with a negated monster. Fun times eh?

Until the next card: reviews, revelry, you know the drill. 

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:29 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping

no bumping

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users