HELP! MY MADOLCHE NEEDS WORK!

JMilty^.^

Hey everyone, new here. My Madolche Beast Xyz isnt doing the best. I feel like it would make Madolche viable, without creating too much of a fuss. Plus let's be real, Madolche deserves a beast Xyz already. The color scheme is off and I need advice on the art and the ability.

Art:

http://imgur.com/eKRoI8c

Madolche Macaracoon

(2 Level 3 Beast type "Madolche" monsters)

You can only use each ability of "Madolche Macaracoon" once per turn.

-Detach 1 material: special summon 1 Madolche Monster into one of your main monster zones or place/set 1 Madolche spell card from your deck or graveyard.

-Detach 1 Material: special summon the detached Material (if it was a monster) after it hits the graveyard; treat this summon as an additional normal summon.

Atk:2300/Def:1000

I'll start with a little fix to the PSCT:

You can only use each effect of "Madolche Macaracoon" once per turn.
-You can detach 1 material: Special Summon 1 "Madolche" Monster into one of your main monster zones or place/set 1 Madolche spell card from your deck or GY.
-If a monster is detached from this card and sent to the GY: You can detach 1 Material: Normal Summon it. the detached Material (if it was a monster) after it hits the graveyard treat this summon as an additional normal summon.

With Petingcessoeur being able to lower levels, the card would be a lot better without the beast restriction for materials but if you included the restriction because of that that's fine as well

No idea why you want the special summon to be treated as a normal as the archetype has nothing related to that.

I like the spell searching, curious why you left out traps though, but they already have a non-OPT searcher in the form of Messengelato which can be summoned up to 4 times a turn and consistently at least twice in current builds so being unable to search traps makes it less useful past turn 1

The special summoning, while absolutely good, is just another Madolche card that specials from Deck, following from Anjelly, Hootcake, Petingcessoeur, Chocolat-a-la-Mode, and Ticket.

The biggest issue I have with the card, is that none of it is specific to Madolche. You could literally change the archetype and have it good in Gouki, Shaddoll, Zombies, Witchcraft, etc. Archetypes that have very little in common with Madolche

I'd say focus on making it more interesting, It's plenty good just not in an interesting way, it's only doubling down on effect the archetype already has

I've always thought that if we ever get a Rank 3 Madoche, it should focus on summoning Chocolat-a-la-Mode with Puddingcess attached since that remains hard to do and Chocolat-a-la-Mode can use more than just Rank 4s. In this case I give it a way to attach a material from Deck/GY and the card wouldn't need such high ATK (why does it have more than both Rank 4s?)

Unfortunately I'm no artist so can't help with the art

Archived