[Written] Blue Eyes Support Cards

Peter Rose

Name: Blue Magical Magician Maiden

Type: Monster

Attribute: Light

Spellcaster/Effect/Tuner

Level: 1

ATK/DEF: 500/500

If this card is Normal or flip Summoned, you can add 1 "Blue Eyes White Dragon" from your deck to your hand. You can activate this effect of "Blue Magical Magician Maiden" once per turn; you can target 1 "Blue Eyes" Monster from your GY, Special Summon it; It cannot be used as Synchro Material until your next turn.

Name: Blue Eyes Corrupt Dragon

Attribute: Dark

Dragon/Effect

Level: 8

ATK/DEF: 2400/2000

Once per turn, If there is exactly 2 Blue Eyes Monsters in your GY, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, If this card was used for the Summoning of a Rank 8 XYZ Dragon Monster or a Level 9 Synchro Dragon Monster, you can Special Summon 1 Blue Eyes monster from your GY.

Name: Blue Eyed Guardian of Mausoleum

Attribute: Light

Warrior/Effect/Tuner

Level: 4

ATK/DEF: 1500/1000

This card is also treated as a Level 1 monster while in your Possession. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can add 1 "Mausoleum of White" and/or 1 Level 1 Light Tuner Monster (Except "Blue Eyed Guardian of Mausoleum" from your deck to your hand. If a "Blue Eyes" monster you control destroyed an Opponent's Monster (Battle or card effect), you can Special Summon this card (from your GY). You can only activate each effect of "Blue Eyed Guardian of Mausoleum" once per turn.

1st card: Searching trade-in is unnecessary. Its a blue eyes card so adding a trade in just because your main deck monster is a level 8 dragon seems too cheap to me, trade-in is not a blue eyes themed card, its not a card that is related to the BEWD archetype since other decks use it too.

2nd card: only 2 blue eyes in gy to summon a thing that will just pop you up a free blue eyes? also seems too cheap to me that you just specifically says his effect trigger with a 8 xyz or a level 9 synchro. As of now i only see this card getting abused since i know you wont end your turn with just this on the field, you just xyz or synchro and then pop a free blue eyes, also you can just summon multiple corrupt dragon just by having him in hand since for a BE deck having 2 monster of this archetype on the graveyard is easy (you have literally spells that fill your graveyard with dragons), or, he can just special summon himself from the grave using another corrupt dragon on the field. Need major fix imo

3rd card: The card that i like the most out of the 3, has limitations, balanced, good. 

Archived