[Written] BLS Support Cards

Peter Rose

Name: Cameron The Intellectual Magician
Type: Monster
Attribute: Light
ATK/DEF: 2400/2000
Effect/Spellcaster
Level: 6
This card is also treated as a Dark Attribute Monster while in your Possession. You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Banishing 1 Light or Dark Monster from your GY. You can send 1 Light or 1 Dark Monster from your hand to the GY, draw 1 card; this card must be face up on the field to activate and resolve this effect. If this card is destroyed (Battle or Card Effect), you can Special Summon 1 "Dark Magician" or "Black Luster Soldier" Monster from your Deck. You can only activate each effect of "Cameron The Intellectual Magician" once per turn.

Chaos Gravity
Spellcard/Normal
Pay 1000 LP, activate 1 of the following effects:
1) Add up to 2 "Black Luster Soldier" monsters from your deck to your hand.
2) If you control "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of The Beginning" or "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of The End" Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

Once per turn, if a "Black Luster Soldier" Monster(s) or "Chaos Emperor Dragon" Monster(s) you control were to be destroyed (Battle or card effect) you can Banish this card from your GY instead.

Name: Dawn Breaker Melissa
ATK/DEF: 1900/1200
Effect/Warrior
Level: 4
If this card is Normal or Flip Summoned, add 1 "Black Luster Soldier" Monster or 1 Ritual Spell card that list a "Black Luster Soldier" monster in its text from your deck to your hand. Once per turn, you can Target 1 Non Light or Dark monster your opponent Controls, Banish it Face-down. If this card is destroyed by battle by a Non Light or Dark Monster, target 1 "Black Luster Soldier" monster or "Chaos Emperor Dragon" monster in your GY, add it to your hand.

Nadya The Soldier Servant
Warrior/Effect
This card can be used as the entire requirement needed to Ritual Summon a "Black Luster Soldier" Monster. A "Black Luster Soldier" monster Ritual Summoned with this card gains these effects. You can only use this effect of "Nadya The Soldier Servant" once per turn.

1) Once per turn, Target 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls, Banish it Face-down.

2) Once per turn, Target 1 card in your opponents GY, Banish it Face-down.

If this card is Banished from your GY, add 1 "Gateway to Chaos" or "Primal Seed" from your deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Nadya The Soldier Servant" once per turn.

Name: Mallory The Envoy Soldier
Attribute: Dark
Warrior/Effect
This card is also treated as a Light Attribute Monster while in your Possession. A "Black Luster Soldier" Monster Ritual Summoned with this card cannot be destroyed by battle and cannot be targeted by your opponents Spells and Traps; you can only use this effect of "Mallory The Envoy Soldier" once per turn. Once per turn, if a "Black Luster Soldier" or "Chaos Emperor Dragon" Monster you control declares a direct attack, you can Banish this card from your GY, double the ATK of the attacking monster until the End Phase.

Name: Envoy Knight Katherine
ATK/DEF: 1600/1400
Warrior/Effect
You can only activate this effect of "Envoy Knight Katherine" once per turn: If this card is Normal or Flip Summoned, you can add 1 Monster with "Envoy" in its name from your deck to your hand. You can activate this effect of "Envoy Knight Katherine" once per turn: if you Special Summon "Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of The Beginning" or "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of The End" to your side of the field, you can Special Summon this card (Hand or Deck). While face up on the field, your opponent cannot attack other "Envoy" monsters you control except this card.

Name: Chaotic Sorceress & Cosmic Dragon

Spellcaster/Effect

This card is also treated as a Light attribute Monster while in your possession. If your opponent were to activate a card effect that would effect a "Black Luster Soldier" Monster or "Chaos Emperor Dragon" Monster, you can discard this card from your hand, negate its effects and if you do, Banish it Face-down.

1st card: I like the draw effect and his special summon condition since it helps filling the graveyard. As for the BLS or DM summon, BLS says that he must be special summoned by banishing 1 Light and 1 dark monster from grave so technically i don't think you can special summon him from the deck but maybe im wrong, im not a yugioh expert xD

2nd card: I'd cut the add 2 in add 1, 1000 is not an enough payment to a free +2, especially if you add 2 monster that are easy to summon just by banishing 2-3 things from grave, also i find the ''banish this card to prevent destroy'' a little random on this card, it would be better in a spell similar to neos fusion, where you actually summon a monster first, especially since you have a BLS raigeki as a second effect.

3rd card: Good card, there's nothing that i really would change, maybe the free banish on the opponent monster but its just my preference

4th card: I dont know about this one, a part of me says its good but another part says that maybe it makes the ritual summoning too easy, but maybe its needed for bls to shine?

5th card: I like the whole card, nice one

6th card: Im ok for the special summon from the hand but not for the deck one.

7th card: Instead of would effect its better to say target, i dont think they use that term on official cards also i would add the typical hand trap limitation of once per turn.

Archived