Number 23: Lancelot, Dark Knight of the Underworld x1

Borreload Dragon x1

Crystron Needlefiber x1

Knightmare Phoenix x1

Knightmare Unicorn x1

Linkuriboh x1

Vampire Sucker x2

Generally, a few things off the top of my head:

• Ash Blossom over Effect Veiler - While Effect Veiler is really strong this format, Ash Blossom is a Zombie which allows you to trigger Doomking's effect.  In random duels, I think Ash might afford better overall coverage and that extra utility with Doomking can't hurt either.  "Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood" is the best at allowing you to trigger Doomking, but it may be less influential overall.
  • One for One - This card might even be a necessity.  Cycling stuff out of your hand while also putting one of your best enablers on the field is super important for a deck that heavily relies on its Normal Summon to get going.
  • Rivalry of Warlords - Probably the best lockdown card alongside Zombie World.  It can usually give a win all on its own.  Use at your discretion.
  • Shooting Riser Dragon over Formula Synchron - I assume Synchron is meant to be summoned off Needlefiber, right?  I think Shooting Riser might be a better fit for that slot since it actually puts your monsters where you really want them and you can actually summon it normally just in case you banish your Needlefiber.
  • Vampire Fraulein is solid, but as you can search it and it has its own SS condition, you can probably get away with only running 1 so things are less bricky.

There's other things that you could play around with too:

• Crackdown vs. Compulsory
  • Psy-frame Zeta vs. Black Rose Moonlight Dragon
  • Instant Fusion
  • Slash Draw

...but there isn't as much of an argument for any of these one way or another.

Generally, a few things off the top of my head:

• Ash Blossom over Effect Veiler - While Effect Veiler is really strong this format, Ash Blossom is a Zombie which allows you to trigger Doomking's effect.  In random duels, I think Ash might afford better overall coverage and that extra utility with Doomking can't hurt either.  "Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood" is the best at allowing you to trigger Doomking, but it may be less influential overall.
  • One for One - This card might even be a necessity.  Cycling stuff out of your hand while also putting one of your best enablers on the field is super important for a deck that heavily relies on its Normal Summon to get going.
  • Rivalry of Warlords - Probably the best lockdown card alongside Zombie World.  It can usually give a win all on its own.  Use at your discretion.
  • Shooting Riser Dragon over Formula Synchron - I assume Synchron is meant to be summoned off Needlefiber, right?  I think Shooting Riser might be a better fit for that slot since it actually puts your monsters where you really want them and you can actually summon it normally just in case you banish your Needlefiber.
  • Vampire Fraulein is solid, but as you can search it and it has its own SS condition, you can probably get away with only running 1 so things are less bricky.

There's other things that you could play around with too:

• Crackdown vs. Compulsory
  • Psy-frame Zeta vs. Black Rose Moonlight Dragon
  • Instant Fusion
  • Slash Draw
...but there isn't as much of an argument for any of these one way or another.
The point of using Formula Synchron was that I can use it and Fraulein to make Moonlight Rose as a disruption card. Thinking again, good ole’ Black Rose might actually be better.

The point of using Formula Synchron was that I can use it and Fraulein to make Moonlight Rose as a disruption card. Thinking again, good ole’ Black Rose might actually be better.

Riser can change its level and also quick effect Synchro Summon. In that case, Riser and Formula have the same utility. I just thought it'd be a good idea to have a monster that you'd be able to synchro summon on the off-chance you banish your own Needlefiber.

Zeta acts as repeatable quick effect disruption and is especially effective VS. Links. It can also remove itself from the EMZ for follow-up plays. Moonlight is potentially more helpful removal though, so either of 'em work pretty well. I'd strongly recommend against regular BRD though. Nuking your own Zombie World is almost never worth it.

Archived