Trancing Elf (Mass Summoning Fairies? Kuriboh-l Me Over With a Feather!)

get it because Kuris Bon, Winged, Clear, and Bohrder can be brought out by this? 

Eh?

Ehhh? 

dd6xsw8-6ec2657b-1557-4c1b-9e04-782cdef3

[spoiler=Trancing Elf: Info]

LIGHT/Fairy-Type Flip Effect Monster/Level 1/300 ATK/200 DEF

Lore: FLIP: Special Summon Fairy monsters with 200 DEF and different names from your Deck. 

If a Fairy monster is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon this card from your hand in face-down Defense Position. If your opponent activates a non-Fairy monster's effect, while this card is in face-down Defense Position (Quick Effect): Tribute 1 Fairy monster in your hand; negate that monster's effects, then change this card to face-up Defense Position, also you lose 2000 LP. You can only Summon "Trancing Elf(s)" once per Duel.

oh god even the CARD looks like she's trying to fly away from my ish, let's get to brass tacks.

Can set itself up, at the cost of a Tribute in the hand a Normal Summoned Fairy, and 2000 less LP. Also the first ever once-per-DUEL Summon mechanic, so to everyone finna try to abuse the hell out of this card's attack with more returns to the field, BD'Says your chances of that can now be reached at....

hqdefault.jpg

Strongest vanilla retrain this side of Uni-Zombie, and with a mechanic around DEF that the Pyros before them have utilized to ferocious, ravaging, "WOULD THE FIRE FIST PLAY PLEASE PROCEED TO FINISH THEIR F***ING TURN ALREADY"-ingly proud levels. What's not to love, besides the friendship-chattering pile of win that normally reps this card's incarnation previous.

I'd say more about the Dancing Elf this was inspired by, but I've already ripped off someone's line to promote it, so I'll conclude with a deferrence to a far more humorous interest than I, in it and its holder's moment of glory in The Best Yugioh Game Ever Made. Enjoy.

In conclusion-until the next card, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived