Photo

[Written] Sacred Phoenix Blade

- - - - -

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Legendary Member

• The Chariot
  • 26,808 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:46 PM

Sacred Phoenix Blade
Equip Spell

Equip only to a Gemini monster. It becomes an Effect Monster, and gains its effects. If this face-up card is sent from the field to the GY: Target 1 Normal Monster in your GY; Special Summon it. During your Main Phase, if this card is in your GY: You can banish 2 Normal monsters in your GY; add this card to your hand. You can only use this effect of “Sacred Phoenix Blade” once per turn.

Ultimagamer

Ultimagamer

*Neps Internally*

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts
    Last Visit Today, 07:56 PM

This card is probably a little bit too good at what it does, given that it does exactly what Supervise does ( quite literally, you equip it to a Gemini, it becomes an effect monster, when it's sent from the field to the GY it specials a normal monster from the GY ), while also carrying the re-add effect of Phoenix Blade. Taking a re-look at the text, it's quite literally the exact same text as Supervise. Creating good Gemini support isn't a bad thing, but this doesn't really feel the most original IMO. 

Supervise

vKt6ieA.jpgVGDM4vw.png

Spoiler For My Spoilers :3

Phantom Roxas

Phantom Roxas

Legendary Member

• Topic Starter
  • The Chariot
  • 26,808 posts
    Last Visit Yesterday, 02:46 PM

Yes, it's just designed to be a combination of Supervise and Phoenix Blade. I fully admit it's too simple a change, but I thought it would be interesting to add Phoenix Blade's retrieval effect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users