[Interest Check] Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Break The Wall

Tried to get this started on NCM, didn't go anywhere, so why not try it here? feel free to ask questions, more stuff will be added if I make an OOC.

[spoiler=Setting]

In the town of Strattenville Maine strange events have begun to unfold. People disappear, things seem to vanish only to reappear somewhere else, and strange "tourists" keep showing up, some people have said they've even seen the strangers cause some of the towns weird phenomenon. Could it somehow relate to a new inmate at a nearby prison?

You're a Stand User in Strattenville, whether you've always had a stand or just recently discovered it and whether your a local or one of the odd visitors you're certain of one thing, all the bizarre stuff is the work of other Stand Users and you, along with any allies you may make, are the only one who can figure out what they want. One things for sure: anything involving recently incarcerated killer Aurelio Cohen can't be good for anyone.

[spoiler=Rules]

All Forum rules apply of course

one character per player barring certain exceptions (PM if you'd like to make a second)

more rules will be added as necessary

[spoiler=Application]

applications will be split into the actual character and their Stand

Stand User

Name

Appearance - image and/or description

Bio - include how your character gained their stand or, if they've always had it, describe what life was like growing up as a Stand User

Personality

Misc. Info - anything you feel the need to include

Stand

Name - Include namesake if you like

Appearance - again, image and/or description

Abilities - any unique powers or skills the Stand has/grants it's User

Stats - for those seeking a visual aid (https://spooky-ghostwriter.tumblr.com/jojo/standmaker#_=_) explain as best you can your choices, for example give as precise a measurement as possible for range and speed while describing the others as best you can. Anything lower than 'E' and higher than 'A' is classified as 'S' and requires further explanation, a range of 'S' may be limitless/unmeasurable (higher than 'A') or it may be dependent on some other factor (would be treated as lower than 'E' using the provided graph). 

i would like to keep with the music theme myself (especially since i've got a more specific naming convention for the enemy stands) but I won't stop anyone from naming them whatever they want.

Definitely interested, would there be a naming theme for the stand users like most parts or would it be more free to choose?

Archived