Intanetto-Inkyubasu (The Translation for this Creation is "Internet Sensation")

Intanetto-Inkyubasu.png

[spoiler=Intanetto-Inkyubasu: Info]

FIRE/Machine-Type Link Spirit Effect Monster/Link-1/1000 ATK

Link Arrows: Bottom Right

Lore: 1 Normal Summoned monster
Must be Link Summoned. If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher Spirit Monster from your hand or Deck to a zone this card points to, ignoring its Summoning conditions, and if you do, switch its ATK with this card, then you take damage equal to half of this card's ATK. During your End Phase, if this card was Link Summoned this turn: Return it to the Extra Deck, then each player must discard 1 non-Spirit monster from their hand. You can only Special Summon "Intanetto - Inkyubasu(s)" once per turn. 

Its electric (boogie woogie woogie) 

See, Noah's support may already have been handled in the Legendary Duelist game a Design page over, but I wanted to cap it off with a proper final Extra Decker. Since most of the Spirits can't be Special Summoned, this condition can easily be fulfilled for Intanetto's summon. Then it continues the replacing with a high-Level Spirit, turning a significant part of that genus of Yugioh monsters online in one fell swoop. Pity it becomes 1000 ATK. And you take half of Intanetto's new ATK... 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115ce440a7556a5a6d32

Also it hits the hand, doing quite a bit for the Spirits in one go. Maybe too much, but for a Deck so allegic to Special Summoning-and that already has a hand-hitting card in Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi, this may be less of an issue than you'd think. Tis' an equal trade-off, though, since it returns to the Extra Deck too. 

Until the next card: reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

Now while I may say this can just spit out easy Link 2 monsters, this requires your Normal Summon and for you to be playing Spirit monsters. While we do have some now that void the "Cannot be Special Summoned" bind, I imagine most Decks wouldn't be willing to open a slot for some Spirit monsters. Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi and Yamata Dragon come to mind. I don't know why Spirit monsters would need a Link monster, but this at least gives them a leg to stand on. Questionable, sure. But pretty cool nonetheless.

Archived