[DP22] Shishinkan Ascator

D7KJjdCUIAExYDM.jpg

Shishinkan Ascator
Level 5 Earth Spellcaster Effect Monster
2300 ATK / 1500 DEF
-You can only activate 1 card with this card name per turn.
(1) You can discard 1 other card; Special Summon this card from your hand in Defense Position, then you can Special Summon 1 “Fire Ant Ascator” from your hand or Deck. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this effect, except Synchro Monsters.

So, this is a level 5 monster, that has a pretty generic summoning requirement, and special summons a tuner from your hand OR DECK? 

Seems pretty legit, especially since you can use it to summon any kind of synchro monster, so you could just go straight into an Omega or Stardust if you wanted to. 

Seeing as this summons "Fire Ant Ascator", this would seem to be support specific to Sun Dragon Inti. Hopefully we get more than just 1 card of support. While this card is quite good, the archetype needs more than just it IMO. 

[spoiler=Fire Ant Ascator]

Fire Ant Ascator 

Level 3 / Earth / Insect / Tuner / Effect 

700 attack / 1300 defense 

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 5 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, but its effects are negated, also send it the Graveyard during the End Phase of this turn. 

300px-FireAntAscator-LC5D-EN-R-1E.png

[spoiler=Sun Dragon Inti]

Sun Dragon Inti 

Level 8 / Light / Dragon / Synchro / Effect 

3000 attack / 2800 defense 

"Fire Ant Ascator" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters 

If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Destroy the monster that destroyed this card, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK that monster had on the field. If this card on the field is destroyed, during the Standby Phase of the next turn: You can target 1 "Moon Dragon Quilla" in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

300px-SunDragonInti-LC5D-EN-C-1E.png

So, this is a level 5 monster, that has a pretty generic summoning requirement, and special summons a tuner from your hand OR DECK? 

Seems pretty legit, especially since you can use it to summon any kind of synchro monster, so you could just go straight into an Omega or Stardust if you wanted to. 

Seeing as this summons "Fire Ant Ascator", this would seem to be support specific to Sun Dragon Inti. Hopefully we get more than just 1 card of support. While this card is quite good, the archetype needs more than just it IMO. 

[spoiler=Fire Ant Ascator]

Fire Ant Ascator 

Level 3 / Earth / Insect / Tuner / Effect 

700 attack / 1300 defense 

When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 Level 5 monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target, but its effects are negated, also send it the Graveyard during the End Phase of this turn. 

300px-FireAntAscator-LC5D-EN-R-1E.png

[spoiler=Sun Dragon Inti]

Sun Dragon Inti 

Level 8 / Light / Dragon / Synchro / Effect 

3000 attack / 2800 defense 

"Fire Ant Ascator" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters 

If this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: Destroy the monster that destroyed this card, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK that monster had on the field. If this card on the field is destroyed, during the Standby Phase of the next turn: You can target 1 "Moon Dragon Quilla" in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

300px-SunDragonInti-LC5D-EN-C-1E.png

The two Dragons need more love to be decent anymore

Supay will likely get a version of this card as well

Oh yeah. Being instant Inti is decent. Although i do wish it can provide certain protection on the synchro that didn't contradict with the destruction loop but its fine i guess

I agree with Ryusei here. As much as im loving the Inca series (being my first synchro deck) the current members is kinda garbage , so besides the main tuner we do have to create new cards in this likeness. Probs even the including this counterpart for Supay.

I just don't want the next support is in the same forced themed as Overwalker yesterday. Given the the Oracle Ascator limitation though i wish its in-archetype-Level Eater which in themed well with Quila being originally Dark Synchro

Oh yeah. Being instant Inti is decent. Although i do wish it can provide certain protection on the synchro that didn't contradict with the destruction loop but its fine i guess

I agree with Black here. As much as im loving the Inca series (being my first synchro deck) the current members is kinda garbage , so besides the main tuner we do have to create new cards in this likeness. Probs even the including this counterpart for Supay.

I just don't want the next support is in the same forced themed as Overwalker yesterday. Given the the Oracle Ascator limitation though i wish its in-archetype-Level Eater which in themed well with Quila being originally Dark Synchro

Black?

Supay specifically Summons Oracle of the Sun from Deck, so I doubt it.

Has to be sent to grave by card effect. It's 2019

Archived