Photo

Double Whammy (Wake Me Up Before Bosses Go-Go...)

- - - - - normal trap BDScustoms Normal Monsters banish destroy

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts
    Last Visit Aug 16 2019 02:29 PM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

But no seriously, look at this trap, and find the words to describe that doesn't involve five syllables of the word "overcompensation". 

Or "overkill".

dd7up78-7aeb8106-83c3-4260-8da1-7e0cee8d

Double Whammy: Info

So, turning two monsters into vanillas with extra steps. A tale as old as Magical Hats, and as young as Miraculous Hats. This time, however, it immobilizes their movements, and takes them both out. Outside of the normal applications, this essentially helps to put holes in the enemy formation, and every Total War: Three Kingdoms fan may have some thoughts on how valuable that advantage is.

Well, that and never trusting Lu Bu, but I digress.

Also, this cleans up nicely after the Kaijus if you're not an "Eyes Restrict" or "Crusadia" fan, and this card definitely works well with destruction effects. And banishment effects, considering it circumnavigates, but still treats both monsters as being banished (hullo Thunder Dragons and Shiranui.)

Also, it becomes Treacherous Trap Hole if your opponent decides to get froggy with the Sky Striker plays, and hits at the end of the turn too-so good luck trying to evade your best board being sniped at.

Something for everyone, that's considered okay, yes?

giphy.gif

Well then. Until the next card: Reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users