Fur Hire Support (1 Main Deck, 4 Extra Deck)

Kidan Dragneel

Ok so I thought of making these for some time and eh why not give them a little of a boost, now I did this for fun since Fur Hire is one of my "For fun" Decks like Mayakashi, so I hope you guys judge fairly and give honest criticism for these cards. All artwork used is from Cardfight Vanguard cards (It fit the theme of this group) and All rights to their artwork belongs to Bushiroad.

[spoiler=Main Deck]
ooabfI0.jpg
Kuroko, Kunoichi Fur Hire
Level 3|EARTH|Beast-Warrior/Tuner/Effect|1000 ATK|1500 DEF
During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 monster "Fur Hire" from your hand, except "Kuroko, Kunoichi Fur Hire". If a monster "Fur Hire" is Special summoned to your field while you control this monster (except during the Damage Step): You can Randomly Banish 1 Card from your Opponent's Hand. You can only use Each Effect of "Kuroko, Kunoichi Fur Hire" once per turn.

[spoiler=Extra Deck]
QwzomUI.jpg
Hagakure, Samurai Fur Hire
Level 6|DARK| Beast-Warrior/Fusion/Effect|1900 ATK|2300 DEF
2 monsters "Fur Hire"
This card must first be Fusion Summoned. This card gains 200 ATK for every monster "Fur Hire" with Different names in your GY. When this card Destroys a Monster by Battle: Banish 1 monster "Fur Hire" from your GY; This card can Attack Once more. When a Card your Opponent controls is Destroyed by Battle or Card Effect except by this card: You can Shuffle up to 3 monsters "Fur Hire" from your GY into your Deck; Draw 2 cards. You can only use this Effect of "Hagakure, Samurai Fur Hire" once per turn.

5i0SuDe.jpg
Hayata, Shinobi Fur Hire
Level 7|EARTH|Beast/Synchro/Effect|2400 ATK|1900 DEF
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters "Fur Hire"
When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon from your GY up to 2 monsters "Fur Hire" Except the Synchro Material used for this card's Synchro Summon. When this card Destroys a Monster by Battle: Discard 1 card; Banish the Top card of your Opponent's Deck Face-down. While you control a Link monster "Fur Hire"; This card cannot be Targeted or Destroyed by Card Effects. When this card is Destroyed; Add from your GY 1 monster "Fur Hire" to your Hand. You can only Synchro Summon "Hayata, Shinobi Fur Hire" once per turn.

RRJpAAz.jpg
Kibamaru, Assassin Fur Hire
Rank 4|DARK|Beast/Xyz/Effect|2200 ATK|2400 DEF
2 Level 4 monsters "Fur Hire"
Once per turn: You can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Reduce the ATK of all Monsters your Opponent controls x 300 ATK/DEF Equal to the Number of monsters "Fur Hire" You control until the end of the turn. When a monster "Fur Hire" is Special Summoned from your hand or GY to your field (except during the Damage Step); You can Add 1 Spell Card from your GY to your hand. When this card is Destroyed; You can Special Summon 1 monster "Fur Hire" From your Deck in Defense Position. YOu can only use Each Effect of "Kibamaru, Assassin Fur Hire" Once per turn.

zCSnArt.jpg
Void, Ronin Fur Hire
Link-4|DARK|Dragon/Link/Effect|2800 ATK| Top, Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom Right
2+ Monsters with different Types
If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 monster "Fur Hire" with a Different Type from the Monsters used for the Link Summon, from your Deck in Defense Position. When this card Destroys a Monster by Battle while you control a Level 5 or Higher monster "Fur Hire"; You can Banish up to 2 Cards from your Opponent's Extra Deck Face-down. When this card would be destroyed by Battle or Card Effect: Tribute 1 monster "Fur Hire"; Negate the Destruction of this card. You can only use Each Effect of "Void, Ronin Fur Hire" once per turn.

Archived