Pick your Poison! [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

Pick your Poison!
Trap
<<picture shows the "Fiend Comedian" gesturing towards 2 pedestals with potions. The "Question" guy is looking at them both and thinking.>>
Target 2 cards on the field (1 of yours and 1 of your opponent's). Destroy the first target, and if you do, return the other target to the hand.

Just a simple card with a wide range of application. It kinda speaks for itself.

If I got it right, you can choose which one gets sent to the hand and which one gets destroyed, correct? If that is the case, maybe the description would be clearer with "Return the first target to the hand, and if you do, destroy the other target.". Whaddya think? 

About the card, I like it, seems like a cool upgraded Compulsory Evacuation Device that opens a lot more windows.

Thanks.  Yeah, I was gonna write it up like that originally.  I just wasn't sure if it would've been confusing (it might've made people think you had to target one of your own cards first).  Since it doesn't appear to come off as confusing, I changed it.

Also decided to change up the order of effects.  Now, the destruction comes first then the bounce.  It's not a major change, but I figured it takes out certain more abusable aspects of this card.

Cheers!

Archived