Trying Something different

Phatt Mann

I'm trying something new on top of my "Nebulous" archetype.  It's the "Weapons" archetype and I have an idea of an effect most of the monsters share, but I wanna know if this is an okay effect or not to include.  I call it the "Double Tap" effect on the last monster effect.

Ex:  When this card attacks, remove 1 Ammo Counter from this card, after damage calculation.  This card cannot attack if there are no Ammo Counters on it. Before damage calculation, when this card attacks:  Toss a coin and call it. If you call it right, remove 1 additional Ammo Counter from it, and if you do, it deals battle damage twice this turn.  You can only activate this effect once per turn.

Think it should be a coin toss or a die roll?

Either Coin Toss or Die Roll is you choices really.

That being said most well known gun-themed card in this game is coin toss based. But this should not hamper your decision if you personally favor Die Rolling

Mechanic wise its expensive unless the counter generation is good. And because of it im not really fond the extra rng of guessing the result especially if you go with dice. The other problem its both situational and slow for needing battle to trigger

If you go with dice, make it have more than 2 bonus effect

Archived