Photo

Wee Witch's Whirlwind (You Span My Head Right Round Last Round)

- - - - - trap normal BDScustoms

Necrobump!

Guest, the last post on this topic is over 30 days old and a new post will be considered as necrobumping!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:41 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

dd8qr69-489ebc81-84e3-4d82-84f2-c0f2665c

Wee Witch's Whirlwind: Info

Hello, and welcome to EVERY SPELL/TRAP IS NOW TIAMATON THE FOOL BLASTER DRAGON, the game. 

This time, the power of everything to wreck everything else actually depends on the number of backrow you can field, and it may risk hitting out your field if you don't place them right. So basically, congratulations Sky Strikers, on your first mained Trap.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cf9e5dd506b417632

Just be sure to watch out for those Abyss Actor matches and Mystic Mines. Oh, and DomaArc.card

Be sure to let me know which Flip effect monster I should be retraining tomorrow: until then, reviews, revelry, you know the drill.

BD'S, signing off.

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Black D'Sceptyr

Black D'Sceptyr

The Aspect-Advent Author

• Topic Starter
  • Postseason Champion
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts
    Last Visit Today, 04:41 AM
  • Discord:https://discord.gg/DzHf9s3

I ain't scared of no bumping

no bumping

no bumping

BDS's new TCG/OCG Card Grading Metric
BD'S' 10 Credos of Cardmaking
The Eternal Debate: Can another Duel Spirit turned Boss-in-Three go together with Yubel in harmony?

I mean, s'not like I'm wholly obsessed with the greatest antagonist in Yugioh history some random Duel Spirit or something...

Posted Image

Brought to you by The BlaDeS of Change Workshop, now also available on DeviantArt.

And remember kids...

In this world, overcome the odds one card at a time. EVERYONE STARTS AS SCRAP. S'up to you whether you forge it into the change you want to see or not.

Draconus297

Draconus297

Dragon Lord

• AGM Founder
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,898 posts
    Last Visit 42 minutes ago
This is definitely an instant board clearer in any backrow-heavy Deck. Sky Strikers, as mentioned, now have a Trap they'll run in the main, but you can also use Paleozoics to potentially get active plus off of popping your opponent's shit. Use this with the one that's Dark Core and you're potentially going 3-for-3, then getting 2 monsters out of the deal. Welcome back, Fire Lake.

Given how the theming is getting increasingly relevant, Medusa Worm or Guardian Statue might be appropriate retrains at the moment.
I'm also on DeviantART
I'm in the AGM, as its founder
Oh, and CowCow says I'm a Tyrunt.One of these days I will evolve . . .
But I am a Pokémon of my own

Posted Image

November/December AGM Deck Challenge:
Burn damage OR single-card support!
PM me for more details on AGM Deck Challenges, for your chance at 1000 Points!

SKDRKF CNMLKQNKQ:
PADE XACQZIMTS!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users